Picking the couples

"What are you gonna do" yewande asked me. We where sat on the balcony.

"I think I'm gonna choose Micheal, but I do like Anton personality and it would mean he isn't stuck without a couple" I explained, playing with my fingers.

"Do you really like Anton, don't do anything just because u feel bad for em" Anna said, making me nod and look at her.

"Omg, this is so hard honestly" I say, tilting my head back.

"Ur pick the right person babe" yewande says, holding my hand.

"Should we head down there" Anna asked us.

"Yeah let's get it over and done with" I say, all of us walk out together holding hands.

*****

"Curtis, Tommy and Adrianna it's time for you to choose your couples, all islanders must now gather at the fire pit, #absolutesteel" Tommy read out form his phone.

"Fuck sake" I say.

"It's been a very hard decision to make, I mean with the position I've came in as, I don't want to step on any of your lads toes, whatsoever, I've came in and I'm gonna have to unfortunately end a coupling with one of u. The reason I've picked this girl, she is funny, unique, as soon as I spend time with her I'm laughing straight away, she's fantastic, she's good looking, she is her intelligent, yeah you know it's a definite, so the girl I wanna couple up with is Amy" Curtis explained. Amy ran over, they had a little hug before standing next to each other.

"Fuck, I hate this, umm, I wanna couple up with this boy because as soon as i came in the villa I thought he was attractive, we get along very well, when we are together we never stop laughing, me and him seem to always find our way back to each other and his job is amazing, um so I wanna couple up with Micheal" I say, not being able to stop smiling the whole speech. He came up to me giving me a peck on the lips, before warping his arm around my shoulders. I move into his side.

"So this decision is far from easy, coming in here was so scary u know I've had 24 hours to get to know the girl, so I feel like anyone in this posts would go for their gut instinct so I have, I would like to couple up with this girl because, ever since I've walked into the villa, she's made me feel welcome, she absolutely gorgeous and everyday I'm excited to know more and more about her, it's just my gut and that's all it is, I'm speaking from my heart and that's what I've decided to go with, so The girl is like to couple up with is, lucie" Tommy said making me look at joe with a sad face knowing how much he liked her.

"I've got a text, Anton, Yewande and joe you are now single. At the end of the week islander will take part in a recouping, anyone not picked to be in a couple will be dumped from the islander, #scotfree #dontbesourdough" Anton read out, "let the games begin"

"Amy and Curtis, Adrianna and Micheal and lucie and Tommy your are going on a triple date, pleas get ready to leave the villa immediately #newbeginnings" Amy read out. The girls cheered while the boys all looked shocked. The 6 of us left, leaving everyone sat around the fire pit.

*****

"Should we go comfort her" I asked Amy, as Lucie and Tommy where having a chat.

"No there having a chat she'll be alright" Amy said making me nod. After we was all ready we all drove to the location.

*****