Recoupling

"Morning" I say kissing Micheal on the lips.

"Morning" he reply's, I get out of bed walking into the wardrobe to get changed, I was the last one ready so I walked to Molly and Anna on the bean bags.

"Oh for Fuck sake" I say one elmas phone pings.

"I've got a text, islanders, tonight there will be a recoupling in which the boys will choose which girl they want to couple up with #nomoreshapes #girlproblems #standbyyourman" Elma reads making all of us cheer.

"Chat?" I ask Molly and Anna making them nod. We walk to the sun beds.

"If he thinks with his dick hell pick her, if he thinks with his head and heart he'll pick me" Molly says making me nod

"I agree" I say. I was looking at Maura sucking the ice lolly while looking staright at Tommy, I look shocked, while laughing. The girls look at me funny while I shrug at em.

*****

"Good luck hun" I say to Elma making her give me a hug.

"I hope he chooses me" she says making me nod.

"I hope so aswell, I don't even know if Anna and me are talking or not" I say making her laugh.

"Fuck knows" she says making us laugh.

"Fuck" I say.

"I've got a text, can all islanders gather round the fire pit, immediately #decietiontime" curtis shouts making me give Elma a hug before we walked to the fire pit together hand in hand.

"I want to couple up with this girl because cuz from the second I met her I thought there was a Instant connection, I think she's a genuine person who excites me, and has great character, amazing feature both inside and out, there boxes that she ticks that I didn't know I even needed ticking, she has amazing energy around the villa, I think she brings the best out of everyone here, so the girl I want to couple up with is yewande" Danny says making yewande smile and all of us clap, she walks over giving him a peck before hugging him and sitting down.

"I would like to couple up with this girl because, she is absolutely amazing she is beautiful one-of-a-kind every room she enters the light in the atmosphere and I love spending all my time and I love spending all of my time in a villa with her so the girl I wanna couple with is Amy" curtis explains making all of us clap again. She walks over to him pecking him and sits down together.

"I want to couple up with this girl because she has this fire about her that I don't think anyone knew about until a couple days ago and it just excites me, she has undeniable presence around the Villa you just know when she's about she's friendly to everyone, she's beautiful, and I swear to god no one has made me laugh as much as she has in just a short space of time, we have so much in common that I don't even think would happen, and I'm excited to get her know her even more, so the girl I wanna couple up with is adrianna" he says making me walk over and kissed him we both sat down making him wrap his arm around me.

"That was really good" I say to him, making him smirk.

"Umm, so I would like to couple up with this girl because I don't think we've had the easiest experience at all and I know for the last few days I've had my doubts by everything put on she makes me smile every time I'm with her it makes me feel like the happiest dude in the world i'm just really excited to see what it goes and hopefully it will all work out so I wanna cuddle up with is Lucy" joe says making us clap while she walks up to him and hugs him.