Day 11

"Pls kill me" I say to Micheal as the lights turned on.

"Never" he said pulling me closer to him and putting his head in my neck.

After a while he gets out of bed, making me get up as well.

*****

"Tommy got scratches on the back last night" Micheal said sitting on one of the beds with me.

"U want back scratches then" I say turning round to look at him. He nodded making me smirk

"Okay, turn round then" I say making him look shocked.

"Now?" He asked. I nod making him smile and turn around. I scratch his back until I hear his light snoring, I laugh before cuddling him and falling asleep aswell.

*****

"Wakey wakey dickheads" anton said jumping on us making me kick him. He feel off the bed making me and Micheal burst out laughing.

"Come on, there all arguing" anton said dragging me off the bed.

"Fuck off anton u dickhead, drag Micheal off instead" i shout as I hit the floor making everyone laugh at me.

"Micheals already gone" he said making me look at the bed and not seeing him.

"Wtf, he just disappointed" I say confused looking around to see him at the jump, "how the fuck did he get there in the little of time"

"Fuck knows" he says making me laugh and get up.

"I've got a text" Maura screamed making everyone look at her, "girls, it's time to pop on your wedding dresses and say I do, as you head off to todays challenge #bridezillas #putaringonit #takehimuptheaisle"

We all cheered before heading to the challenge.

*****We had to drag the boys in the dresses to the tables

*****
We had to drag the boys in the dresses to the tables. Me and Micheal got there first making me scream, "get up"

He got up, I in tangled the ring and quickly put the ring on him before snogging him. We both cheered as we came first.

It was then Molly, Anna lucie.

We then all had a good fight, I tipped ketchup on Maura, then just stared running round and tipping stuff on people while laughing my head off. Anna spilled red whine on me making me throw salad on her making me spray mermaid on her.