mixed emotions

"fuck this shit man" i say, when i get up and walk to the changing rooms.

"morning adria" anna says when i walk in.

"morning babes, u alr" i ask her.

"yeah imma talk to ovie today" she says making me nod.

"yeah, i think that's a good idea, he's probs calmed down by now, u still pissed of at him" i explain.

"mmm, kinda, he's just like pawning me off as a piece of meat" she rants.

"yeah, no i get that, i'd be fumin aswel tbf" i say agreeing with her.

*****
joanna's pov-

"where's adria" molly asks while coming over to the sunbeds where all of us girls were talking. molly looked worried making all of us look around the villa concerned.

"oh" belle says making all of us look in her direction to see micheal and adrianna working out together. they all look at me with concern expression making me shrug.

"it seems innocent, there only working out, plus there gonna hang out together, i can't just ask him to never talk to adria again" i explain making them all nod. we continued to watch the two exes working out seeming like nothing else then just working out until micheal stood up.

"what's he doing" anna asks, while molly sits next to anna to get a better view. micheal proceeds to pick adria up by her waist, placing her on her feet making all of us gasp while adrianna looks at him confused.

"what is he playing at" maura says while throwing him a death stare except i don't think it was for me, actually i know it wasn't for me, it was because micheal was playing with one of her best mates heart.

"he only picked he-" i defended but i got quickly interrupted by micheal hugging her. a nice, long hug. i mean his eyes was even closed.

"he never hugs me, he doesn't even acknowledge im here half the time" i think making most of the girls turn round to look at me confused.

"what" they all say making me widen my eyes. i said that out loud.

"what.he was always touchy with adria- sorry i didn't mean to say that" maura blurts out. i just smile at her.

"let's just forget about this, it's probably nothing" i tell them all making the all shrug. we all go back to watching the two who where laughing and talking for atleast an hour, i don't think i even saw them work out once.

*****

adrianna pov:

"do u wanna go in the pool" ovie asks me, making me nod.

"come on then" he says making me groan.

"i don't wanna move tho" i say making him laugh before he picks me up and takes me to the pool dropping me in it.

"fuck u, i'm gonna have to wash my hair now" i say, making him smile before jumping into the pool splashing me, making me get déjà vu of me and micheal.

start of déjà vu

"ria get in the pool" micheal shouted, making me shake my head.