Drama x2

As soon as the lights turned on I jumped into bed with Molly and wrapped my arms around her.

"U alr today" I ask her. She nods making me smile. We stay like that for a bit until Tommy comes in.

"Do I wanna go get changed" I whispered her.

"Ye, let's go, to early for this" she says making us both stand up and walk into the girls wardrobe area.

*****

"Og girl talk" yewande tells me grabbing my hand and pulling me to one of the beanbags

"So what we thinking about the new girls" Amy asks us all.

"Elma's lovely, like her already" I say making everyone agree.

"Elmas lush"

"Great girl"

"Lovely"

"I don't actually have a problem with either of them cuz, I had a chat with Maura last night and she was actually nice quite nice to me personally, she's just one of the girls, who are extremely straight up" molly explained making me nod.

"Ye 100% I thought that two" I say agreeing with Molly.

"And she's feisty" yewande says, "just like our Adria here like we find out last night" yewande says wrapping her arm round me making me laugh.

"Ye u was fuminnn, last night" Anna said making me nod.

"Don't feed Micheal ice cream then" I say making them laugh.

*****

"Doe anyone wnat an ice cream" yewande says coming over, most of us where sat on the beam bags next to the pool.

"I'll have one"

"Yes pls"

"Yh it's boiling out here"

"Got a text" Curtis shouted, from the sun beds making us all look round.

"Boys, it's time to kick back and relax as today you're all going on a spa day #manipedi #ladschat" Curtis read out makeung all the boys cheer.

"U fuckers" i shout making everyone laugh.

"How come they got a spa day that's a girls thing" lucie said making me nod. The boys all went to get ready, running round the villa.

"Innit, oh well at least it's peaceful round here now" I say making them all nod.

"U know how much I need my toes done" Anna said.

They all come out after a while wishing everyone goodbye.

"Have a lovely time boys" Elma said.

"Have a great time" Maura said. Micheal came over a peck my lips making me smile.

"I'll miss ya" I say in his ear making him smile.