THE FINAL

"this is the love island finals, and here is our love island finalist" caroline shouts making the audience clap for us.

"curtis how does it feel to be in the final" caroline asks.

"it's feels amazing, and i'm so lucky to be here with this lovely lady Maura" Curtis says shaking Maura shoulders a bit.

"maura would u say it's the luck of the irish that got u here"

"i wouldn't say that because i have no luck in the world tbh, curtis would call it fate because he did send me a dm on instagram but he kept me waiting long enough is that really fate, no" maura explains.

"india i've been here for only 12 days how does it feel" caroline asks india.

"i know, i told my friends i'll be back in a couple of days but then i stumble a-crossed this one, i couldn't leave could i. no but every time there was a dumping we talked about it and we was like oh we would be happy to go, we've had an amazing time and then we was kept here by the public" india explains

" ovie what was ur best time in here" caroline asks.

"best time was meeting all the people, great summer, i've come across a little sister and this lovely lady here, cants really ask for much more" ovie explains making me smile.

"adrianna you've had such a tough time here, what are u gonna miss most about the villa" caroline asks me.

"yeah it's been a rollercoaster, but i'm the thing i'm gonna miss the most is the people, i mean i think i cried after every dumping" i say making her laugh a bit.

"micheal, you've both been through a lot together, what would u say was ur favourite time together" caroline asks.

"i would definitely say when i ask her to be my girlfriend, it was just beautiful wasn't it" he says while looking at me making me nod along.

"molly not only have u and tommy made the final, ellie belly made the final" caroline says pulling out ellie belly from behind her back and chucking it at her

"how are u feeling"

"well i hade a chat with ellie belly and he never except to make it this far, so yeah everything's going great" she says

"tommy u look really excited, how's it feel to be in the final" Caroline asks.

"i feel electric, i feel so honoured to be around all these lovely people, and i'm so thankful for everyone who voted for us and all of these guys. the show honestly wouldn't be what is without the public" tommy said making everyone clap for him.

"the vote has now closed. wow what an incredible 8 weeks it's been, we've had romance, heartbreak, love triangles and even love squares, now strape yourself in while we look at the last 2 months, strap urself in for Loveland 2019" caroline says making a massive screen come down to see a recap. we all watched it with smiles on our faces.

"curtis and maura, ovie and india, micheal and adrianna and tommy and molly-mae, i can reveal the couple in fourth place is...maura and curtis" caroline shouts making music start to play. we all clap for them. they walk over to caroline giving them a hug before sitting down of a sofa.