34. Of

[Hunter's POV]

We're watching the mountain, the draining spell is happening on. We see the Head witches, gathering on it and going to their positions.

"How did you come up with the idea of kissing Edric on the cheek...?" I hear Emira ask beside me. I keep on looking the mountain and answer her.

"I saw your Dad doing that with Darius before they left this morning." I say, still watching the mountain and the ceremony. Just when she wants to say something, we hear Gus starting to talk.

"W-Woah, wait, what is happening?? Why did Eberwolf and Darius switch positions with...Terra Snapdragon and..." Gus gasps quietly, "Graye??"

I watch that scene in shock. "He knows..." I mumble that as I watch it in horror. "He knows that 'Raine' is planning something." I say and I stand up, looking at them. "We have to warn the real Raine! If they unmask Eda, it won't take long for them to find Raine!!"

"B-But, Hunter you-" says Emira and I shake my head. Flapjack turns into a staff and I sit down on him.

"No time for fear!! Their plan is still the main act, we shouldn't risk it failing and depend on the others to risk their lifes to fight Belos!!! Let's go!!" I yell and the three look at each other for a while before noding. Emira and Gus get on their staffs too while I grab King and place him in front of me.

All of us fly over to the Mountain, as soon as we're close enough, Gus uses an Illusion to cover our arrival. We land on the ground and run inside some kind of tunnel with stairs. The illusions disappears and we take a look around. That's when I notice that my sigil started to glow under my glove. It already began. I want to tell the orders when we hear someones voice.

"Kids?? What are you doing here??" All of us turn around and we see Lilith with Hooty on her back.

"Hoooot, did you come to help??" Says Hooty and he spins around happily.

"What is going on?" We see Raine walking up to us, behind him Alador, and they look at us in shock. "What are y-"

"Not important!!!" Says King, looking at Raine seriously.

"They know about the plan, Eda is in danger!!!" The three of them gasp in shock and they look at each other, however we're interrupted by some scouts and Abomatons.

Alador grabs his remote and just when he's about to turn them off, one of the scouts hits him with a fire blast, knocking the remote out of his hands.

"No!!!" Yells Lilith as the Abomatons grab all of us, capturing us.

"No, nonono!" I yell as I see how one Abomaton grab Emira, Gus and King while the scouts drag Alador, Lilith and Hooty away. The other Abomaton carries Raine and me upstairs to the altar. The Abomaton with Emira, Guz and King follows us.

"No..." I mumble as we're getting closer.

"I-I'm sorry, Hunter..." I look at Raine. "I thought...we could really stop this madness..."

I look at them with big eyes and after a few steps we arrive at the top. It looks like a fight broke out, an Abomaton holds Eda and two of the Head Witches hold Darius and Eberwolf in place.

"Hunter???" Yells Darius shocked, Eber and Eda both stare at me with wide eyes. The Abomaton drops Raine on their spot while it still holds me.

Grunting quietly I take a look around at all the head witches when someone appears in front of me. My eyes wide when he starts to shape into his normal form. I step back, but that Abomaton stands behind me and holds me in place.

Only after a few seconds, my uncle stands in front of me, looking at me.

"Hatchling..." My heart drops when I hear his voice. "I'm happy to see you..." he kneels down in front of me. For once he's not wearing his mask and I see the face of my caring uncle in front of me.