✨3.7 Bonus✨

Anne and I are walking through Wartwood, on the way to meet her family. She told me during her time in this village they were the ones to took care of her and she became part of their family. Then she told me about the things they all experienced, about their adventures. It was nice to hear and she seemed a little less nervous after talking about everything.

"Hey Anne." She looks at me with a smile. "Where's your second shoe?" I ask her a little confused, she gasps shocked and takes a look down and once she sees that she's only wearing one shoe she growls quietly.

"Argh, I can't believe it!!! Not again!!! How does this keep happening???"

After some more minutes we arrive at a little house with a farm in front of it. As Anne is still growling because of her missing shoe, I see a sign in front of the gate saying 'Hop Pop's California Avocados'.

I look over the farm and I see two frogs sitting in rocking chair's and holding each others hand. I take a look at Anne and she's just looking over to them with big eyes. Still holding her hand I start to walk over there and I pull her along with me.

Those two frogs have their eyes closed, but from the sign before I can tell that the male, older frog is Hop Pop. I give Anne a short shove to them, I take a step back and she looks at those two frogs.

"Hey, Hop Pop." Says Anne and the moment she says that Hop Pop immediately jumps up and opens his eyes. The elderly woman beside him also sits up and they both stare at Anne with wide eyes.

"Anne...?" Says Hop Pop as they both stare at her, tearing up. "You're...you're back!!!" Yells Hop Pop and he jumps her, hugging her tightly. Anne looks at him with tears in her eyes and she hugs him tightly.

"Y-Yes, HP...I-I'm back..." whispers Anne as the elderly woman looks at smiling. Anne looks at her and she pulls her into the hug.

"Hey, Sylvia. I'm glad you two are happy together." The woman smiles at her and she nods.

"We are. But now, this family is complete again. I'm glad you're back, Anne." Says Sylvia and they keep on hugging each other. I watch them with a smile when I hear some noises from the side of the house. I walk over there and I see a strange, pink robot and a female frog sitting on it, apparently repairing it. I don't really know who that is, Anne said there was only the litte tadpole Polly. But that's also some years ago now, she must've been grown by now. And that robot must be Frobo.

"Hey, Polly?" I say and both her and Frobo look at me.

"Who's asking?? We didn't destory that street!!" Yells Polly immediately, but as soon as she sees me, she stares at me confused.

"What kind of monster are you?" She keeps on staring at me until she seems to notice something. She drops the hammer in her hand and she jumps down from the robot. "N-No way...it can't be..." she tears up. "Y-You are...!"

I'm just smiling at her and I point towards the front of the house. "She's waiting." Polly looks at me with tears in her eyes, she takes a look at Frobo beside her and she gives him a nod. Both of them run past me to the front of the house and I only hear Polly's voice.

"Anne!!!" I hear her yell. I follow them to the front and I see Anne hugging Polly and Frobo.

"I-I can't believe it...y-you're back!" Sobs Polly as Anne hugs her, crying.

"I-I am...I missed you so much...you've grown...!" she looks at Frobo and she strokes over his head. "You too, Frobo." Frobo makes a sound and she chuckles quietly.

Once she let's Polly down she looks back to Hop Pop. "Where's Sprig?" Asks Anne and Hop Pop looks at her with a smile.

"Guess where." Anne takes a short look at the house and she walks in. I take a look inside and I see her walking over to a trapdoor, she opens it and disappears under it. A few seconds later I hear a a voice yelling 'ANNE!!!!'. It was so loud, we could even hear it out here. I'm just smiling softly, that's when I also notice the confused stares of the other frogs.

"Ehm, sorry young fella, but who are you?" Asks Hop Pop me. I give him a smile.

"I'm Hunter. Let's say, I helped Anne and her friends to get here."

All of them look at me with big eyes. "Marcy and Sasha are also here???" Asks Polly excited and I nod at her. Hop Pop grabs my hand and he shakes it.

"Ohhh, thank you so much!! You helped Anne and her friends, you brought our family back together!!! Thank you, thank you so much!!!" I'm just looking at him with a smile and I shake my head.

"It was an honor, Mr. Plantar."

"Oh, don't even think about being so formal with me, young man. Just call me Hop Pop." He smiles at me as I just laugh quietly.

"Of course, Hop Pop."

The next moment I feel someone on my shoulders. Polly jumped onto me and she's pulling on my ears.

"I thought you were human, but humans don't have such ears." Now Frobo, Sylvia and Hop Pop look at me suprised as I hold Polly's legs, afraid of her falling off.

"Well, that's because I'm not exactly human. It's a complicated story." They look at me confused and the next moment the door of the house opens and Anne walks out, holding another frog in her arms and they are both crying horribly.

"I-I'm never letting you go, Anne!!!" Cries Sprig horribly as Anne keeps on hugging him.

"Y-You thought I was gonna let you go again??!!! S-Spranne against the w-world is back!!!" Cries Anne and they both just hug each other.

The rest of us is watching them smiling and laughing.