2.31 Return

{Edric's PoV}

So, we've danced. And danced, and danced, and danced.

The moment didn't end. The euphoria and happiness to finally hold him in my arms again didn't wore off. I can't even describe this incredible feeling.

And we've kissed.

This turned out to be even better than my dreams.

After we've danced for a while, we went to sit down on a bench for a little break. I'm sitting there with Hunter, sitting on my lap and hugging me while I'm stroking over his back and talking to the others. Hunter's grip around me gets a little tighter causing me to laugh.

"You know, Hunty. I won't go anywhere." I say and he shakes his head.

"Of course you're not. You're wrong if you think I'll let you go again." I hear him mumble beside me, causing all of us to laugh.

"Say, did you get lighter? Have you been eating enough?" I ask as I place my hands on his hips, checking if they seem normal.

"Don't worry, Ed. Camila made sure he ate enough." Says Mittens, causing me to look at her confused.

"Who's Camila?"

"I'm Camila." Says a voice suddenly. Gus and the Basilik called Vee move aside, revealing a woman with brown hair and glasses behind them. "I'm Luz' mom. And considering your resemblance with Amity here and Hunter on your lap, you must be Edric."

I look at her suprised and I smile at her. "Yeah, I am. Nice to meet you Mrs. Noc-"

"Na, na, na." Interrupt all of them me. "Call her Camila." Say all of them synchronically and then all laughing together. I chuckle quietly as I keep hugging Hunter.

"Alright, Camila. Thank you for taking care of all of them. Especially for Mittens, she can be a handfull." Once again all of us laugh, except for Mittens who's already turning a bright red. Luz takes her hand and gives her a kiss, calming her down. As we're laughing we hear more steps coming closer to us.

"So, you're the guy Hunter has been waiting for." I hear a voice say. I look up to see a couple of guys and girls gathered beside Willow and Amity.

A little confused I look at them and nod. Hunter sits up a little and he takes a look at them.

"Guys?" He asks confused as he looks at them, but they are just looking at me.

"You're lucky to have someone like Hunter. Almost half of our school tried to ask him out, but he waited for you. Two whole years and he waited. Never even thought about anyone else. You better make him happy now. He deserves it." As the guy in the front said that, Hunter turned a bright red. He immediately hid his face in my shoulder. I smile a little and stroke over the back of his head. I look back to these people who I think are some of his friends.

"Don't worry, I will." I say as pull Hunter a little closer. Once I said that they all start to smile.

"Good. Be happy, Hunter." They turn around and walk away as they all high five each other. Hunter also turned around and he watched them walk off.

"Kai...everyone..." mumbles Hunter quietly.

"That was strange." Says Luz and after a few seconds appears a little smile on Hunter's lips.

I look back at Hunter and I turn his face back to me. "So half the school asked you out and you rejected them all? Looks like I'm not the only one who can't resist you." And again, Hunter flushes a bright red and he hides his face again.

"Edriiiiic..." I hear him mumble into my shoulder and we all just laugh together.

We continue to sit like that, then danced some more, ate, took photos and much more. At some point, I took a look at my scroll. Two hours are almost over.