✨3.9 Bonus✨

We all turn to the side and we see Edric and Grimes. Both stood up from their table and they are tumbling towards us.

"Wuhhhhh yesss!!! That's my Hunty!!! He's the most beautiful emperor in the whole universe!!!" Yells Edric as he claps like crazy, with Grimes beside him and they both support each other. Even though it looks like a strange dance as they're trying to keep their balance.

"Yeah, don't say anything against such a good hubby!! That man *hiccup* is a fighter!!" Says Grimes as well and they both laugh and clap as I look at them, absolutely overwhelmed.

"You'll regret judging him for what he is and NOT from what he did. You'll never know what he can do if you don't give him a chance." Edric tumbles over to me and he smiles at me. "He's gonna change the world."

I watch Edric with big eyes. His words were similar to the things I said when I asked the Boiling Isles for another chance for Caleb. He really remembered them? As he's about to tumble and fall, I grab his arms and steady him. "There, there..." I say, smiling a little touched. "Thank you..." I whisper quietly as I look at him. He giggles quietly and leans forward to kiss me, even though I just push him a little away from me. "Edric, I love you. I really do, but you smell like Eda's apple blood basement and I'm not gonna kiss you." He immediately starts to pout and whins quietly. I give him a gentle kiss on the nose tip and I place one of his arms around my shoulders. Sasha did the same with Grimse, she walked him over to a bench and she sat him down on a bench.

"Alright..." I keep on supporting Edric and I look back to the three girls. "We'll get back to our realm. You can, of course, still keep the door. However, like I asked you please take good care of it. For the Human Realm and the Boiling Isles' sake."

The three girls look at me sadly and they nod. I give them a smile and Flapjack lands on my shoulder. "Goodbye."

Holding Edric by his arm and hips I start to walk away from them. Once we're out of sight I'll use Flapjack to get to the little pasture the portal appeared in and we'll leave this realm behind. It didn't work out like he hoped it would. He'll just have to...hope for the best.

"Wait!" I unexpectedly hear someone yell, I stop and I turn around again to see that Grimes stumbled up and he holds out his arm towards me.

"What's wrong?" I ask him and he walks over to me.

"I have a proposal!" We all watch him confused. He's also about to loose his balance and I grab him with one arm. I didn't even think he understood what was happening. "W-We will agree to this friendship, *hic* under one condition!" He holds his hand in front of my face showing me one single finger. "If we suspe-ct that you plan something evil, this whole realm will go after your head-" He steadies his position as he taps my chest and stares at me seriously. "and we won't *hiccup* hesitate to execute you."

All the people around us gasp once he said that.

"What???" Yells Edric. He frees himself from my grip, he grabs Grimes by his collar and stares at him angrily. "Did you just threaten his life??? How dare you, I thought - you liked him, how ca-"

"I agree." I say, stopping Edric in his mid sentence. Everybody stares at me in shock and the girls immediately walk over to me.

"Nonono, you don't have to do that, Hunter!" Says Marcy.

"Yes, don't listen to dingus over there, he can't think straight!!" Says Sasha and she hits Grimes on the head.

"Well, I don't have a reason to be afraid. After all, I don't intend any harm. I don't want to hurt anybody here.." I say, looking over to the rest of the frogs, seriously and determined. "If this is for our both realms to live in peace, I'm willing to place my life as collateral."

They all look at my with big eyes, Edric is still holding Grimes by his collar and he's just looking at me like a blushing mess. "Oh titan, that was hot." Whispers Edric quietly

"Or you're simply to confident in your own powers to see us as a threat. Which would be very foolish of you, witch." Adds Grimes and Edric pulls him tighter by his collar, telling him to stop.

"I'm not." I say and I take a short look at my palms before looking back at him. "I am actually...a powerless witch." I say and I gain surprised glances by Anne and the others. "I am not able to call upon magic on my own. I can fight physically, but I wouldn't have a chance against all of you. I don't underestimate you, I am well aware what I am agreeing to here." I keep looking at him confidentially.

Grimes keeps staring at me for a while before he bursts out into laughter. We all watch him confused and Edric shakes him by his collar.

"Why are you laughing?!" Says Edric upset and Grimes frees himself from Edric and he looks over to the other Frogs.

"You still doubting him? You really think someone like him would agree to have another realm against him if he'd ever do something evil? Risk having TWO  whole realms against yourself? Only for a friendship? That'd be pretty stupid. And also telling us his weakness?" He walks over a table, he grabs a jug from it and leans onto it. "Come on, how much longer do you want to be scared of him." He raises his jug into the air, smiling widely. "Agree to the friendship and let's party!!! I agree to the friendship to Hunter and the Boiling Isles!" Yells Grimes and both Edric and I look at him with big eyes.

"Grimes..." I whipser quietly and I notice people mumbling and whispering. I look back to the Plantar's and the two newts, all seeming to discuss thoroughly. I share some glances with Anne, Marcy and Sasha when I hear someone's voice.

"Hunter?" I turn around and I see Hop Pop along with the Newts Olivia and Yunan standing in front of me. I kneel down to them and they give me a smile.

"With Edric, Grimes and our three heros sticking up for you like that, there's no reason for us to believe you intend any harm." Says Olivia and I look at her with big eyes. "We believe you and the Boiling Isles will be the key to let our future blossom. So, we newts too agree to the friendship with you."

"Same here." Says Hop Pop, smiling at me. "We're sorry for suspecting you like that. But you gotta understand that-"

"You want to keep your loved ones save. I absolutely understand that. I want that too." I keep looking at them with a smile. "Thank you..." I whisper quietly and they smile too. I stand up and I look over to Grimes. "Thank you."

He smiles at me and gives some jugs out to the girls, the plantars, the newts, Edric and me.

"So, let's toast to our new found friendship between Amphibia and the Boiling Isles!! And to Edric and Hunter!!!" Says Grimes, we all smile widely and we cling our jugs together.