✨3.8 Bonus✨

Anne reunited with her family and we decided to join the others at the party they are throwing for the return of Anne, Sasha and Marcy. We're walking towards the village and we already see that the party is happening on the plaza around the statue of Anne.

Once we're there, Sasha and Marcy are the first one to notice us and they run over to us.

"The Plantars!!!" Yell both of them and the greet the little frogs. "It's good to see you guys again!!" Says Sasha and all of them hug the two girls.

"We're so happy to see all of you again!!" Says Hop Pop, while they are reuniting, I'm taking a look around for Edric and Flapjack and that's when I see Edric, sitting at a table across from the Toad called Grimes and around them are several, empty jars. I walk over to them and I see both of them laughing quietly.

"Got uuuu, Grimsey. I'm one jug ahead of y- *hiccup* youuuu." Mumbles Edric as Grimes is smirking at him.

"Nah-uh, Knight Edwaaard. Your l- *hiccup* last jug didn't coooount. U spilled half of it on- ground." They both start to laugh as I stare at them, not believing it.

"Edric?" I ask shocked and they both look at me, once Edric sees me he lifts his arms to me.

"Huntyyyyyy!!! I missed uuuu~ Come 'ere to meeee!" Mumbles Edric and I just stare at him unbelieving.

"Is that ur boooooyfriend? The Emperor?" Asks Grimes mumbling and Edric looks back to him, smirking.

"Yes, he is!!! Hes best boyfriend *hiccup* and....Emperereor! And he's sooooooo prettyyyyyy~" Mumbles Edric as he stomps the jug in his hand on the table. Grimes starts to laugh loudly as Edric joins in and they both laugh together. That's also the moment Flapjack flies over to me and lands on my shoulder.

"How much did they drink?" I ask him and he chirps a little depressed. And once I hear the number of jugs my jar drops.

"What???" I look at those two in shock and I take the jugs from their hands. "What did you think??"

The moment I grab the jugs from their hands, they both start to protest and try to grab their jugs again.

"Edwaaaard, ur hubby took *hiccup* our driiiiinks...!" Mumbles Grimsey, while Edric tries to reach out to me, even though he's rather just weaving in the air.

"Huntyyyy, come give me a kisssss and our - drinks..." Mumbles Edric. I sigh quietly and I push him back on his chair.

"Come on you two, just stay here and calm down a little, okay?" I stroke over Edric's head and he purrs quietly. I look over to Grimes who's watching us and he tears up.

"Tis is sooo adorable!!" I look at him a little suprised and I pat his head.

"There, there..." I say quietly. Grimes takes Edric's arm and he looks at him with tears in his eyes.

"U're a lucky fella, Edward!! Such a wonderful and caring hubby!!!" Cries Grimse, Edric takes his hand and he also looks at him with tears in his eyes.

"I know!! The luckiest I - could ever be!! Don't worry, Grimsey!! You'll also be that lucky one day!!!"

Both of them hold each other's hand as they are crying and smiling at each other. I'm just watching all of this perplex. At some point I also notice Sasha watching this scene just in shock as I am. She looks at me and I just sigh quietly and shake my head. I place the two jugs away, let those two be and I walk with Sasha back to the others.

"That's disturbing." Says Sasha and I give her a small smile.

"I guess we should just let them enjoy this." I say and I look back to the others.