✨3.3 Bonus✨

"The Calamity Box is destroyed??? How could that happen???" Asks Caleb shocked while the girls gulp nervously.

"Well...it's a long story." Says Marcy.

"We had to use it's power to save Amphibia. Otherwise Amphibia would've been destroyed by the moon clashing on it." Explains Anne.

Now I look over to Edric, leaning in the doorframe and we both exchange some irritated and shocked looks. Caleb sighs quietly and he holds his head.

"Oh constellation, glad I'm not around for that chaos." He mumbles and looks back at them. "Well, that's it for Amphibia. Their travel resource is gone forever." Says Caleb and the girls eyes wide.

"Travel Ressource?" I ask and Caleb looks at me.

"There is a way to travel into other realms in every single realm and they have to be powered by a Travel Resource. Most of the time it's an specific object that can use the resource ." Caleb points at the key around my neck. "The Boiling Isles have a door powered by the travel resource Titan's blood." He looks over to the girls. "Amphibia had the music box that can use the power of the Calamity Gems." He looks up and thinks. "There is also one realm with scissors which are powered by a liquified magic. On earth are multiple ways. There's one portal which was build through technology and it's powered through an energy of a world filled with weirdness which leaks into the human realm. Then there is this little gun called 'Portal Gun' which is powered by Quantum Portal Solution. Oh, my abolsolute favorite portal is the 'Other-Dimension-inator' which is also a machine. It's powered through a barely readable sequence inside electricy which it surprisingly catches. So, you get the gist." Caleb looks over to the girls. "Some resources are limited, some unlimited. Some exist only once, some multilple times. For example, while we have unlimited Titan's Blood, there's at the moment only one source to get it from. If the last Titan disappears this ressource is gone. Amphibia had a limied power source which also only existed once. On earth the electricty that can be used for travel is unlimited and it exists in multilple places. While the liquid for the portal gun is limited but can also appear in multiple places. Those are the criteria for the resources."

We all stare at him with wide eyes, taking in all the things he just explained us.

"As I just explained." He looks over to the girls. "Amphibia only had one, limited source. That means there's no way for anyone in Amphibia to leave the realm." I look over to the three girls and I see the sad and pained look in their eyes. I look back to Caleb.

"Is there really no way?" I ask and Caleb looks back to me as he stands up.

"Didn't you listen?" He asks, causing the girls to look back at him. "I said nobody from Amphibia could leave the Realm. I never said nobody could enter it and bring a new travel resource to Amphibia. Didn't I just explain there are multiple ways to travel between worlds?"

I look back to the girls and I see how the hope returns to their expressions.

"Does that mean...you can bring us back to Amphibia?" Asks Sasha and the others look at Caleb begging.

"Well, I could." Caleb looks back to me. "The question is if Hunter here allows it." Now everybody looks back to me.

"What? Why wouldn't he...right?" Says Anne nervously and I look from them over to Edric who is looking at me with an uncertain look. He seems to notice my doubts.

"Because Hunter took on responsibility for the Col- Caleb here and the Boiling Isles." Says Edric and he walks over to me. "He promised these people here a peaceful and save future. And that Caleb would behave. If we create a way to Amphibia and they decide to attack us, it's Hunter's responsibility."