✨3.2 Bonus✨

[Hunter's PoV]

I'm still starring at those three girls in shock. Edric finished his explanation and he sighs quietly.

"So, I brought those three here to see what we can do."

I keep starring at them, unbelieving. "Wait, where are Luz and Amity?" I ask as I take a short look at Edric.

"At Camila's. Well, we had to tell her that we couldn't stay for long, but when she found out why, she forbad Luz to come along. She didn't want to 'loose her mija in one more realm'. And Mittens stayed with her."

Sighing quietly I hold my head and nod. Yeah, that sounds like Camila. "So...okay..." I look back to the three girls. "...but how did you know that we weren't from your realm?" I ask, still absolutely confused.

"Well..." starts Anne, laughing quietly. "The realm we're trying to get to is called Amphibia. And...it's filled with talking amphibians."

My eyes wide once again and my mouth drops open.

"And, well, you guys aren't amphibians. And we don't have magic or flying staffs." Explains Sasha, but is interrupted by Marcy.

"Talking about staffs, they seem to morph between a living and physical form, can I check one of those out?!" Asks Marcy exicted while I'm still too shock about all this.

Edric looks over to me and he takes my hand to hold it. "I know it's unbelievable, but after they showed us something even we believed them." I take a short look at Edric and that seemed to be the cue for those three girls.

"Right, here take a look at this. Does Frog-vasion tell you something?" Asks Sasha as she seems to search something on her phone.

"I-I heard about that in connection with the event in the Human Realm some weeks ago." I mumble and Sasha shows me something on her phone. I take a look at it, it's a fight between a strange robot and a girl with blue glowing hair. She seems to be able to fly, has super strength and speed. I look at it for a while until I realize something.

"Wait, that's-!!" I say shocked and I look at Anne. It's her. She's a little older now, no wonder Frog-vasion happened almost 4 years ago. Anne smiles at me and nods.

"Yup. That's me."

I keep staring at her and I place a hand on my head. "Oh gosh. This can't be real. If there are more realms out there, something like the Collector or Frog-vasion can happen again any moment. If more realms now about each others excistence, a war could happen. "

Edric pulls me a little closer, he hugs me and strokes over my head. "Psss...calm down, Hunty. As long as nothing happens, nobody has to be scared. And you don't have to be worried." I take a deep breath and I calm down a little.

We hear a synchronized "Awwwww" coming from our side. The three girls watch as with sparkling eyes.

"Naww, you two are a thing? You're so cute, I absolutely ship it." Says Marcy and the other two nod agreeing. I take a short look at Edric and he smiles at me, blushing a little. I do the same and we eventually let go off each other.

"Ehm, either way." I say and I look back to the girls. "It's good to know that there are more realms out there. That's an important information."

Edric nods and he also looks back to the girls. "But like I already said, I'm not sure if we can help you three. The door you saw only leads to the Human Realm and back here."

I take a short look at Edric and then at the key to the door hanging around my neck. "Well, maybe there's someone who could tell us more." The three girls look at me confused, I walk around the desk over to the door. "Follow me."

The three girls share some exciting looks as they follow me and Edric outside my workspace.

We're walking through the halls on the way to a specific room. We're leaving the rather offical halls and we enter the part of the building functioning as living quarters. We walk through a corridor, pass my own room and go to the room next to it. I knock shortly at the door and we wait for a voice to answer.

"Who's there?" We hear a voice ask.

"Hey, it's me." The door unlocks.

"Come in."

I open the door and we walk in. While the girls look around in the room, Edric stays at the door and I walk over to the bed. I pull the blanket a little to the side and I see Caleb sitting there, playing on his tablet.

Yes, we got him one. After all we can't play with him 24/7. And he seems to love it.

And concerning his name, yes the name I used as a cover for him in the human realm is now is normal name. The Collector doesn't really sound like a name and it leaves a bad feeling with everyone. So, he asked me if he could keep the name Caleb. I agreed, I had no problem with it. Even though Caleb has a...strange meaning for me, I'm glad he likes it.

"Hey. There's something we'd like to talk with you about."

"Sure, waaaait..." he plays for a little while and then pauses his game. He looks up and seems to now also notice the three girls behind me. "Who are those?" Asks Caleb confused and they gasp shocked.

"Isn't that the guy you fought??" Says Anne shocked and I take a short look at them.

"He has changed." I sit down on the bed beside Caleb. "Those three girls are Anne, Marcy and Sasha. They are humans who once travelled to a different realm. But not the Boiling Isles."

Caleb looks at them for a moment and he places his tablet away. "So you know, huh."

"Why didn't you tell me?" I ask him and he looks at me.

"Well, why would I? It's not really profitable if all the Realms now of each other's existence. Some do, some don't. And those who do are, most of the time, up to no good."

"Tell us about it." Says Marcy and the girls exchange some looks.

"Exactly." Says Caleb and he looks down to his hands. "And, well...you're already worried about the Boiling Isles. There was no reason to give you more things to worry about."

A little suprised I just look at him and smile a little. "Thank you."

He nods and looks back to the girls. "Anyway, what realm are you trying to go to?"

"Amphibia." Says Sasha and Caleb thinks for a moment.

"Ah. Frog realm." Says Caleb and he nods. "It's that one that has the music box with the calamity gems."

The girls look at him surprised and they nod stunned. "Y-Yeah, but how do you know?" Asks Anne surprised.

"What do you expect? I was once part of the universe. You can see the universe as an outside, independent viewer and guardian. We know and see what is going on in each realm. And we especially know about the traveling method's of each realm. But what's up with the Calamity box? Did you lose it? Is it in Amphibia and nobody can use it?"

Anne, Sasha and Marcy exchange some nervous smiles before they look back to us.

"Weeeell...not exactly." Says Marcy, gaining a confused look from us.

"It's destroyed." Says Sasha and the other two hit her.

"WHAT???"