2.24 save

{Hunter's PoV}

When is that song finally over??

It feels like we're already dancing for an eternity. Can't it finally stop?

I sigh quietly as Max spins me a little, gaining some applaus from some of our schoolmates. Just when we return to our normal position, I notice Luz behind Max, smiling at me and giving me a thumbs up. A little confused I keep looking at her when suddenly someone stumble's into Max, spilling something on him. Some of our schoolmates around us gasp in shock. Suprised, I take a step back as Max growls angrily and turns around to the person who stumbled into him. That's Kai, one of my classmates.

"Watch out where you're going!!! How dare you ruin my outfit??" He yells at Kai. A little confused I look at him as he's apologizing and trying to calm Max down. As Max's turned away from me, I suddenly feel a hand grab mine and it pulls me away from them. I turn around suprised to see Gus smiling at me.

"Come on, Prom King. Let's do something more fun." He says, smiling. I'm still looking at him a little overwhelmed, but I just accept it and smile. We walk over to a cornor of the Gym where the other's and my classmates gathered.

"Good job, Gus." Says Willow, high-fiving with him.

All of them smile relieved and they look to me as I chuckle a little embarrassed. "Thank you, guys. The dance with him was kind of..."

"Disgusting?" Says Amity.

"Uncomfortable?" Now Willow.

"Too close?" Says Vee.

"Wrong?" Says one of my classmates and I sigh quietly.

"Yeah..." I mumble quietly and they smile at me.

"Don't worry, let's do something cheerful now." Says Willow and they all smile at me. That's the moment when Kai walks back to us, depressed.

"Well, luckily the school year is over or I could throw away my reputation." Mumbles Kai and I look at him with a bad feeling.

"Sorry...but thank you for your help." He smiles a little at me.

"Don't sweat it, I'd do it again for you." Now I also have to smile, I walk over to him and give him a little hug.

"Thank you." He turns a bright red, completely overwhelmed and he just shakes his head trembling.

"N-No problem..." The others all stare at Kai, smirking. I let go off him and look back to the others.

"Come on, let's finally enjoy this evening!"

{}

We danced, ate, took some pictures and joked around. It was so nice and really funny. After the horrible start the evening started to get enjoyable.

Right now we're all together, dancing on the dance floor when suddenly...

"Woah!" Says Gus, break dancing but suddenly loosing his balance when the ground started to shake.

"Woah, what's happening??" Yells Luz and I take a look at the ceiling. All the decorations, lights and sound boxes shake dangerously strong. The shaking get's even stronger. My eyes wide when one of the light's slips out of it's attachment and falls to the ground, about to hit one of my classmates.

"LOOK OUT!!!" I yell and I jump her, pushing her out of the way. We fall to the ground, the light hitting the ground behind us.

"T-Thank you, Hunter!" She whispers, clearly in shock and we both stand up.

"Everybody, leave the building!!" Yells Luz and immediately all the students storm outside. Luz, Vee, Gus, Amity, Willow and me also follow the group of people outside. As we're rushing towards the exit we hear some people mumbling and gasping. We all exchange a short look before we push ourselves through the crowd outside.

Once we're outside we immediately notice the sky. It's not dark blue, like it normally is, it's colored in a dark red.

"What is happening??" Asks Willow and I look around. The ground is still shaking, cracks appear and some pieces fly into the air. A strong wind passes us and we all share another look.

"What's that?!" Yells someone and a hand points into the sky. We all follow his direction and we see something flying in the sky.

"What's that?"
"The hell is going on??"
"Didn't something like this happen in LA like four years ago?"
"Is that a...person?"
"NOT AGAIN!!! WHY DID I EVEN MOVE HERE FOR IT TO HAPPEN AGAIN!???"
"Frog-vasion? I thought that's just a made-up story."
"Well, dip-shit, obviously it isn't!!!"
"Oh gosh, we gotta run!!!"
"Shit, we're all in danger!!!"
"WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!"

And many more things we hear the people around us say. However, we know what that thing is. I don't think we could ever forget it.

"N-No way... it can't be..." mumbles Luz and we stare at it just as speechless.

"It's...him." Mumbles Amity. I place a hand on my chest clenching it into shirt, it hurts so much. The nightmare from two years ago got back to us. And I don't even want to think about what this will mean.

"We...we have to do something." I say and I take a short look at the others. They look back to me and after a few seconds they nod. We try our best to move through the crowd, however due to the panic and all the people we can't really move.

"Urgh, come on, we have to get through here!!" Says Amity, however nothing helps. Now we also drift apart, I'm starting to loose them! I look around helpless when I notice some little shadows flying through the air. They are five shadows and concidering the situation it's gotta be...

"Flapjack!!!" I yell, raising an arm into the air. "Flapjack, I'm here!!!"

Some of the people around me look at me confused. After a few seconds, I see one of the shadow's getting bigger and then I see Flapjack flying towards me.

"Help us get out of here!" I yell and Flapjack chirps. He transforms into his staff form and I grab onto him. After a few seconds the staff flies into the air, pulling me out of the crowd. Once I'm free I get onto Flapjack, the other Palismen gather around me and I take a look into the crowd. Now everybody's attention is turned to me. They all took a step back, staring at me with big eyes and open mouths.

"Hunter?" I hear multiple voices whisper.
"What's going on??"
"Is he really flying?? Don't tell me he's with that thing??!"
"OH GOSH ANOTHER ONE!!WHY???"
"Fly? He can really fly??"
"Maybe he's good, like that girl from Frog-vasion."
"Again, it's made up."
"That's it, I'm moving back to LA."
"Hunter is a wizard???"
"Look, made up or not, this is real. HE'S FUCKING RIGHT NOW FLYING ON A STAFF!!!"

That's not the first time people reacted in that way to my secret being exposed. And the last time that happened...

I shake my head, throwing that thought out of my head. There are more important things. I keep looking over the crowd, searching for the others. I see Luz, also struggling to get through the crowd. I fly over to her, causing the crowd to completely freak out.

"Let's go!!" I say as I hold out an arm to her. Luz grabs my hand I pull her out of the crowd into the air. I look over to her Palismen Batista, she flies over to her, turns into a staff and Luz sits down on her.

"Let's get the others!" I nod and we do our best to gather the rest of our family, give them their Palismen staffs and ignore the crowd yelling our names in shock.

Once we collected everybody and placed them on their staffes, with exception of Vee who is flying with Luz, we make our way towards the Collector.

"How do you think he got here?" Says Gus as we're flying through the air.

"Through the portal, but why now? What does that mean...for the Boiling Isles?" Says Willow quietly and I take a deep breath.

"We shouldn't think about that. We'll know once we talk to him."

They all look at me. After some time they nod a little and we fly even faster towards the Collector.