35. Unity

[Hunter's POV]

I stare at Belos' back, breathing heavily. The sigil on my wrist started to spread our further, it hurts.

"What a shame. You're a fool...just like he was. You're still too much like him. And still, I loved him. Like I love you." He lifts an arm. "Farewell, Hatchling." He says and disappears shortly afterwards. My eyes wide when that Abomaton finally let's go off me. I fall to my knees and I take a look around. I see my friends, still being hold by another Abomaton and they are all staring at me, scared and worried. I look further around I see Eber, Darius and Raine, laying on the ground, all looking at me exhausted and out of strength. And I see Eda, being also hold by an Abomaton and the curse spreads further on her body.

"K-Kid, get out of there!!!" Yells Eda, but I can't move. My whole body feels so...numb.

That's when I notice how some kind of ghostly, yellow serum escapes of each of the coven heads and is coming towards me. My eyes wide in shock and before I knew what happened, those different serums all fly towards me and enter my body.

I feel an immense power rush through my body.
However, this immense power I feel is accompanied by a strong pain, causing me to scream.

[King's POV]

We watched in terror as all that magic is drained of the coven heads and directed to Hunter. The moment all of it touched him, the veins on his arm completely spreaded out over his whole body and eyes started to glow up yellow.

"W-What's happening!??" Says Gus shocked and shortly afterwards, Hunter starts to scream. He leans his head back and looks into the sky, that same serum from before starts to leave his body through his mouth and eyes and starts fo fly into the sky. So, instead of those single strands of magic, one big one now flies into the sky towards the solar eclipse. And now, the veins on all of the witches spread out even further and the magic coming towards Hunter gets even more.

"H-He's in pain, we have to do something!!"
Says Emira and all of us try to get free of the Abomaton.

"Come on!!!" Says Gus and I still watch Hunter, how his whole body trembles and he is barely even kneeling there anymore.

"T-That spell...is gonna kill him..." I mumble and my glance moves over to Eda, still being devoured by her curse.

Just when I want to use my sonic shout to free ourselves, the Abomaton stops and drops us down.

"What-?" Say Emira and Gus confused when we hear someone grunt quietly.

"S-Save...my...l-lit-tle...Pri-nce..." grunts Darius powerless. His hands drops on the ground before he looses consciousness.

"H-He used his magic??" Says Gus and Emira runs over to Hunter.

"It's still not too late!!" Yells Emira, she reaches towards Hunter, but the beam around him won't let her through. "W-What???" Gus runs to her side and tries to reach to Hunter, but again it won't let him.

"Come on, come on, LET HIM GOO!!" Yells Gus and they both hit against the beam with their fists. I watch them with big eyes. I run over to the beam.

"Step away." They look at me confused but they step away from the Beam and Hunter. "Sorry, Hunter. I hope it won't hurt." I say before scraming, using my sonic shout against the beam. After a couple of seconds, and even louder screaming, my sonic shout finally kicks Hunter out of the beam.

"W-Wha- how did you???" Says Em confused as she looks at me and Gus runs over to Hunter, laying on the ground.

"I'll explain later, we gotta help him!" I yell at her and we also run over to him.