|•°I rather die°•|

A/n: Maybe skip this out if u don't wanna get sad.

TW: sucide, violence, rape

17 august
Enzo's POV

As much as I wanted to open and read her words through the diary, I knew it was important for Riddle and her sister Luna to be here with me. They deserved to know the truth more than me.
Why wasn't he opening the door?
"RIDDLE OPEN THE-"

"What do you want Enzo? " Riddle said putting the back of his hand on his mouth, stopping himself from yawning.
He had been wearing this black shirt for a week straight now.

"You look like shit- anyways we have more important stuff to deal with"

"That is? "

"I can't tell you here, we will need Luna first" I said walking towards her dorm.
I looked back assuming he was behind me, but he just stood there like a fricking statue staring at me.

Ik I am hot af but Natalie is more important.

"What, do I have to grab you with a belt like a fucking dog? " Mattheo quickly followed behind me.

"I swear if this is about me being drug addict I already told you-"

"It's about Natalie" I quickly stated. He stopped in his steps all his pride gone. I thought I'll see a shocked face but instead I saw his eyes glistening with something I hadn't seen in him since Natalie's death, hope.

"What? What did you find? Is she alive? I knew she wouldn't suicide. She was just hiding from death eaters wasn't she! " Mattheo said laughing while shaking his head. His eyes began to water As he started to bicker about how mad he was at Natalie. As much I hated him, I was overjoyed seeing him happy after a very long time and it hurted me to know I would break it.

"No mattheo, I wish it was true, but I found her diary"

His grin turned into a frown.

"Oh"
He strolled through the halls again.

We all had moved on except Riddle. He had his phases, well unlike a normal being his were of killing, drinking, blaming himself and now sleeping. The only partner, love, friend, soulmate and actual family he had was Natalie and now that she was gone, he had no one to talk to, to share feelings with, to hang out with or to even have a company. He became a drug addict thinking it would somehow reduce his grief, but Ik it doesn't. He refused to eat anything for weeks until Pansy put some senses into him. But now, he is more broken than ever. His will to live life or do anything is gone.

I was distracted from my thoughts as luna came running towards me and ripped the diary out of my hands.

"How did you find this Enzo? " Luna asked looking at the diary as If it was something her life depended on.

She looked so cute in her yellow dress. Ok enzo not the time.

"In the room if requirements, u knew about this? "

She simply shrugged. "I used to observe her writing in her diary every night, never thought something so common to see would become so precious. "

"Mattheo, are you sure you want to read this? You can get pretty emotional" Luna whispered.

"Well I don't give a shit. I need to know who did this to her. " Mattheo said signaling us to follow him.

We entered his room sitting in the bed.

"Ok, i'll read only the stuff relevant to her death, is that okay? " Luna said sweetly flipping through the pages.

"Yes" I replied.

(In Natalie's voice)
12th march
Dear diary,
Today was the sweetest day ever!
Even though mattheo had took me on several dates but this one was special.
We both went on a boat and sailed through the blue waves during a sunset. We talked for hours about random stuff but it meant so much to me. Every line, every moment I got to spend with him was more than anything I deserved. His glistening brown eyes, his rosy lips and dont get me started about his perfect jawline, like damn. Anyways, where was I? Oh yes, his brown fluffy curls, his long eyelashes, his 13 inch dick-, okay I need to stop. Short story long, everything about him was perfect.
What did I do to deserve him?
But the best moment about the day was when he gave me a promise ring!
AAAAAAAAAAA I still can't believe it.
He said I was an angel, his love, his best kiss, his and his only. He told me I was his future,and he pictured us holding two beautiful babies. He made me feel the most beautiful girl on this planet. How can I guy be sweet,cute,respectful and hot? I am over the moon. I just wish this feeling remains forever.

Enzo's pov

"Luna how was that relevant? "

"I thought someone needed to hear it. " She said grabbing mattheo's hand as a single tear left his eye. I can't even imagine what was going in that mind if his. The love of his life, unprotected by his hands.

"Okay, let's move on to her last entry"

(Natalie's voice)

29th march
Dear diary,
My mother is constantly putting me under crucio. I am exhausted.
Since the 6th year, when I started to date mattheo, I knew if my step mom found out, she would kill me.
But this? This was too much for me.
When she found out in 7th year, she fasted me for weeks stating I wasn't her child to deal with. Luna never knew cause step mom always acted sweety and apparently no one suspected.
To be honest, even I didn't want it to get revealed. I could never deal with tears in mattheo's eyes. He wasn't getting sad, not because of me.

1st April
Dear diary,

She told me if I wished to date him, I'll have to have sex with my step brother. I was traumatised, but I had to do this for mattheo. It was exhausting and overwhelming in a bad way. I had to use plan b cause he though it was fun raw.

I cheated on mattheo, I was such a bad girlfriend.

10th april

Dear diary,
I can't deal with this anymore.
She told me I had to kill Luna or loose mattheo.
It was either loose love Or love.
I rather die.