Just a bitch (Part 1)

A:n Hey reader! Have not uploaded for a while now, so here ya go! THANK YOU SM FOR 5K READS!, LOVE YA GUYS ❤️❤️

TW: swearing, harm.

"What the hell Y/N!!" Mattheo said barging in my room.

He looked mad, which was kind of hot - ok y/n be serious. I got up from the bed and stood in front of him as he stood there with pure anger in his brown eyes.

"What happened, love?" I put a hand on his shoulder but he pushed it away.

"What happened?" He laughed under his breath before showing his phone which had a video of me and Enzo dancing on "I am not cool by Hyuna".

What was he on about?

"Ok, so?"

"OK SO?! Why did you dance with him when you have a perfectly good boyfriend with you?" He said stepping towards me.

"Mattheo, I had given you the offer but you were too busy studying"

"THAT IS NO EXCUSE!" He screamed.

I had never seen him so angry and honestly it was scary.

I took one step back to get away from him.

"Mattheo, Enzo is just a friend, you have nothing to be worried about"

"THE FUCK I DON'T. FUCK YOU Y/N, YOU ARE JUST A BITCH!" He said with his voice being the harshest I have heard. At this point I had shutted my eyes close with my hands clutched into a fist. He had never sweared at me, I was fine with it, but him calling me a bitch when I did nothing had just touched that vein in my brain. Tears escaped my eyes and ran down my pale cheeks as he continued to shout at me.

I thought he was different, I thought he was perfect for me. Boy was I wrong.

"STOP IT MATTHEO!" I yelled crying with my eyes now fixated on the floor.

"I WON'T, WHAT WILL YOU DO?" he grabbed my wrist tightly making me cry harder.

"Mattheo- please leave my wrist"

Suddenly he stopped. His eyes returned to their normal self and he left my wrist only to runaway from the room.

I fell down crying as I glazed my thumb on the purple bruise mattheo did. I honestly thought my father was the only one who could hurt me, I was wrong.

I stood up, collected myself and layed down on my bed thinking about everything. Never had I ever imagined me and mattheo to be in such a position, but I guess young people fall in love with the wrong people sometimes.

A:n- There ya go readers! I have decided to call my readers everything cuz uk my username is nothing- pretty lame ik 🙂✌️

Hope you have a wonderful day!
Lots of love and peace ✌️🙂