Mommy- Part 1

A/n: A request by Unknown_riddle!!

Ik I am always like tysm and stuff but WTAF YOU GUYS ARE READING MY STORIES FASTER THAN I COULD MOAN THEO-

Ok weird comparison but anyways coming back to the chapter. Pretty self explanatory if you ask me but still

TW: Hard core smut, Gore

ヾ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)ノ♪ヾ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)ノ♪ヾ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)ノ..........

I sat in my office drinking coffee from my cup. Oh how exhausting the days as the headmistress were. Recruitments, new batches, management, maintanence, detentions, time tables, the list keeps going.

I looked out of the window, gazing at the sky. The clouds floated as the birds ran through them, showcasing their battling wings.

The nature was the only where I felt inner piece, whether it be the nature of Hogwarts.

I walked out of my office, strolling through the great hall with my hands clasped behind my back.

The wonders a child can bring, the life  each and every student brings is not measurable. Each student is unique and shines through the others.

A child's laugh can bring smile to even the most serious ones and a child's whimper can make even the most gayly's heart melt.

One of my many reasons I love my job.

I lifted my wrist to witness the clock had struck 12.

Here we go again.

I walked back to my office and sat on the rotating chair.

I had recruited 5 professors so far for the job of DADA and none of fitted in. Hell one of them got a 16 year old pregnant and they both left to take care of their family.

I hope this candidate would actually make them study instead of pregnant.

My train of thoughts came to a hault as I heard the candidate come.

If this person doesn't know how to defend dark arts, I don't who will.

The door opened to Mattheo Riddle coming inside room.

"Professor Y/n-

"You are exactly 4 mins and 29 seconds late. Not the best first impression I might say."

"Atleast it wasn't the worst"

I stood up to shake hands with him, I felt cold rings on my fingers as I signalled him to sit with my hands.

I opened his CVV the third time today. He was smart I must say, he wore a suit in the Passport size photo but here he seemed like a different person.

He was wearing a black sweatshirt with black pants.

A:n Edited this for a while but it was worth it ✨HE LOOKS SO DAMN 🔥 HOT

His whole demeanour had changed.

"I will cut the short talk and start asking questions"

He nodded in reply.

"What are your best and worst experiences while performing dark magic? I saw you fighting against your father during the war, you must have plenty of experience playing with the dark" I asked sitting back with my hand clasped.

I looked at his face knowing well he was prepared with the answer. His eyes darkened as he smirked.

"More than you can imagine. I would explain it better but I see you don't like small talks. The best experience has to be killing Voldemort with Harry. My whole life I planned his eviction and seeing the fear in his eyes before he died was all worth it. The worse experience has to be when I accidentally killed a bird."

I was satisfied until his last phrase. He  is brave to lie right now.

"Mattheo Riddle, who has seen the worst parents one could see saying his worst experience with dark magic was accidentally killing a bird? Trust me, if you lie right now, your eyes tell me straight." I said walking towards him and leaning down so that we were having only a inch gap between us.

" What if I don't?" He said as his brown eyes filled with darkness. I thought I would see hate but all I saw was pure lust. He pushed me to the wall with his both hands on my side. The only thing I could see was his desire for me.

"Then I will get it out of you" I said switching positions so that he was pushed to wall.

"How exactly?" His hands grabbed my waist with my whole body now touching his.

He was playing a dangerous game and I am gonna win it.

"Is not it my job to ask you questions riddle?" My seducing voice made his eyes wide.

His hands slowly went from my waist, to my stomach, and to my breast.

"Do you want this profesor y/n?" He grabbed my jaw making me look at him.

"It's y/n to you" I said before nodding.

His hand cupped my breast before glazing his thumb on my sensitive spot. I bit my lips to contain the moan as his both hands circled my breast.

"You like that, don't you?" His eyes moved from my breast to my rosey lips as he leaned in to kiss me.

We fought for dominance as we both forced our tongues but his won as his tongue found a home in my throat.

The force was unlike anything I had experience with.

He tasted like cigarettes and fire whiskey. I pushed my tongue further upon his to taste him more. He was like a drug I was addicted to.

His hands caressed my cheeks and my hair tugged on his hair.

I slowly pulled away meeting his every so lustful eyes.

"Bend over" Riddle said picking me up so that I sit on the table.

I think he has got the wrong idea of me.

I take my wand out and quickly put a spell on his hands and legs so that he can't move.

"Y/n, wtf let me out!" He is tugging on the invisible ropes.

I walk towards him putting my finger under his neck so he looks at me.

"Not today my pretty boy"

A:n- gonna stop right there 🙂🙌
To be continued 🌚🦋