Sound of the rain (part 2)

A/n: Another chapter, another tysm for reads and another TW.

Tw: Blood.

"Y/n come on, wake up"

My eyes opened as I found mattheo in front of me. I sat up immediately and hugged him tight. Oh how much I missed him. I took in his scent and ran my hands through his soft curls.

"I hate you for leaving me like this" I said on the verge of crying.

Mattheo sighed before breaking the hug.

"I love you too y/n"
How can he make me flustered the moment we meet after days.

"I am so sorry, I know I am not the best boyfriend, but I swear I am trying my best to make ends meet"

"I know, it's just I miss you a lot" I said   holding my tears.

"No wonder I always find you in my room"

"It's our room now"

"Come on, we live in the 21st century, ever heard of privacy?" Mattheo says leaving kisses on my necks.

"What privacy? We have already shown every single inch of body to each other" I said before we both erupted in a laugh.

I rubbed my eyes before examining his face. New scars were painted all across his face with crimson liquid all over his nose. Not the first time, and surely not the last time.

"Why can't you keep your mouth shut in front of voldy?"

"He was talking shit about you, my temper said no"

"I am suprised you even have one"

I ran towards my bathroom and got the first aid kit. I signalled mattheo to enter the bathroom and sit on the counter so I could heal him.

"You look hot from this view" How does he manage to make me smile every single time?

"Shut up now and stay still for me" He sighed.

I cleansed his face with soaked towel and applied ointment to his scars.

Every now and then, he made comments on my looks and by now I was a red tomato.

As I was packing up, I accidentally cut myself with the tweezers. A cry left my lips.

"I can't do anything right" I said before shaking my head.

I suddenly felt my cut heal on my finger. My eyes searched the scar only for it to disappear.

"What in the Merlin did just happen"

"Just a little trick my so called father taught me" mattheo said before stroking my cheek with his thumb.

"You need to teach me your tricks" I said before smiling. He stood up from the counter and walked towards his bed.

"Wait a god damn minute, you could have healed your scars by yourself"
I said before slapping his head.

"First of all, I love how you get all caring and intimate while cleaning me up so I never do it by the spell now and secondly, that hurts" he said before faking his pain.

I laughed as we both cuddled on the bed and the it started to rain outside.

"I love you my pretty boy"

"I love you y/n y/l/n"

"Remember the last time it rained?" Mattheo asked.

"Yeah, we danced and got sick"

Silence filled the room as we started at each other, and for once the silence was not awkward.

"How about we-"

"No, you skipped classes for a week, we aren't doing that again love"

"You are boring"

"No I am taking precautions y/n"

"Yeah you are right, cause if one of us got sick, we would not be able to do this." I said pulling him in a deep kiss. It wasn't one of our usual horny ones, this one was filled with care, love and a promise to always be there for one another.

"Forever?"

"Until forever falls apart" Mattheo said before we both fell into a sleep.

A/n: THE FOREVER QUOTE BELONGS TO WHICH FF PLS @ ITS AUTHOR! thanks and hope you liked the chapter.

Bisou bisou <33