just a bitch (part 3)

A:n- hey everything! Maybe skip this chapter out if u don't wanna read sad stuff. Enjoy!

TW: mentions of harm.

Ok get your ass up y/n.

I would have to face him eventually, so why now now?

I freshened up and went straight to the great hall for breakfast. A fresh start.

As I sit on the bench, I hear footsteps coming in my direction.

"Y/n"

I look up only to find the face I was trembling to face.

My lips started to twitch, and I guess mattheo noticed that.

"Can we talk, somewhere alone?" Mattheo asked staring deep in my green eyes. I nodded as I followed him out of the great hall.

"Matthe-"

"Just take this parchment"

I observed his face as he took out the parchment from his robes. His eyebags were prominent with his hair in a mess, it was clear he hadn't slept for days.

He gave me the parchment and left the hall before I could say anything.

All I wanted to do was run to him and hug him, but my situation had other plans for me.

So I did what anyone else would, open the parchment sheet and read it.

Love,

I know I have no right to say stuff to you right now, but I am a blind idiot who is in love with you.
Nothing could be reasonable enough for my deeds but still I think you should now.
That day, my father had called for a meeting and I was already hot headed, and then the one thing that set me off was jealousy. I am sorry y/n. I truly am.
The way I could see the hurt in your eyes when you winced in pain and tried to free your wrists from my grasp, that was all I needed to see to break me. I never intended to hurt you love, but I still did. the bruises could fade, but that one mistake could never.
I am too cruel for a girl like you. I could never give you the happiness you want, the care you need and the family you wish. All I want is your happiness, even if it means to sacrifice mine.
The days you remained locked in your dorm, it really was a punishment for me. I could here your sobs from the door as I sat there every break. All I wanted was to have you in my arms, so that I could tell you I am here for you, and then reality hits me that I was the reason for your sorrows in the first place.
I need you, I want you, I love you y/n.
But maybe we will have our happy ending in another phase of time. For now, let's live on the memories.
I am leaving Hogwarts for the best of both of us.
Don't meet me.
Yours truly,
Mattheo Riddle.