Sound of the rain (part 1)

A/n: A small one but enough to make this my favourite chapter. It rained at my place today and the sounds brought an idea to my brain.

WHAT IS WITH THE READS HKHSKSJKSJS TYSSSSSM!!

The books were my only escape from the violent world I was dreading in. Out of the blue,I heard sounds of lightning and I closed my book,ready to sleep.

I rested my head on the soft pillow, gazing at the blank ceiling. The pitter patter of the rain falling on the window panes was enough to engage me in my train of thoughts.

Mattheo was often away because of voldemort and his formal meetings. I only had the privilege of 2-3 days per week to even see him.

Nevertheless, whenever I missed him dearly, my legs took me to his huge room cause even though he wasn't present, his scent never left.

How strange is time. Sometimes I wished we were born in some other phase of time and leave this cruel world behind. Then I was reminded, evil never leaves no matter the time.

Today was one of the days when I felt awfully lonely. Never thought I would feel single even in a relationship.

The rain fastened and every other sound drowned in its drops.

I always had a love hate relationship with rains, sometimes I was happy that I could relive the happy moments with someone, then sometimes I was sad cause no one was there I could tell my memories to.

I remember when on our first anniversary, it rained and we danced till one of us sneezed. Well, no one to dance with today.

I understood the reasons why mattheo was away, but reasons don't just heal the wounds.

Sometimes I thought crying helped, but even that was not effective now.

My eyes felt heavy as I relived our first kiss before falling asleep.

A/N: Read the poem Rain on the roof!
It is just ❤️❤️✨.
Anyways thanks for reading and I hope you could feel the emotions I could while writing this.
Good luck with life!