Muggle Life

A/n: got this idea while watching deadly class a few days back. Hope you guys like it as much as I did writing this!

PLEASE READ: Mattheo is a Hollywood actor with the fake name as Benjamin Wadsworth. No one knows his true identity in muggle world and not does Emily know she is dating an actor.

Tw: Foreplay

Emily's POV

Mattheo and I had planned a movie night at his dorm. I had worn a casual outfit in which I could sleep because I am too lazy to change when I am tired out.

Seems pretty comfy to me 🤔

I headed to his dorm, tugging on the band of my sweatpants to cover my belly. I knocked on his dorm and after a few seconds, Mattheo opened the door to his room.

"Hello my pretty boy-" I got interrupted as he held my waist and threw me in his bed, jumping beside me.

"You couldn't have waited even for a second?" I said turning to look into his brown eyes, that for once were filled with warmth and love.

He held my hand and entangled our fingers. "Even a second is too precious to waste when I am with you"

My heart just melted at his words. I was too used to his colder side, but this, this side of his was way too loveable. As the warmth of his other hand grazed my waist, it felt as if I had fell in love with him all over again.

"Let's get comfortable, I have a good movie in mind for tonight"

We sunk in his bed with silk sheets covering our bodies. The moonlight glazed itself over the end of the bed providing the perfect ambience for the awaited night.

"No way! We are watching Enola Homes." I said as he clicked on Unlisted.

"Just because you have a crush on Milly Bobby brown doesn't mean you will watch Enola Homes every time you get the opportunity"

"Well" I said grabbing the remote from his hand.

"I'll do that precisely" I clicked on Enola Homes as he let out a huff.

"Why would you watch her when you have a a perfectly good boyfriend to look at?"

"Well if you were in a movie, I would have watched it everyday"

"Well I am-" He shutted himself before turning to look at the windows.

"You are where?"

"Nothing, forget it"

" Mister Mattheo Riddle, you may lie to everyone, but not to me. What is it?"

"Promise me you won't laugh"

"I won't unless it's really funny"

He huffed before grabbing the remote from my hand and searching for a movie.

He used the keyboard as I observed the letters he pressed.

D
E
A
D
L
Y

C
L
A
S
S

What was he doing?

He pressed it and instantly paused it.

"Ok listen, don't freak out" he said holding my face with his hands.

"I'll try" My eyes stared at his looking for answers.

"I am an actor"

There was a silence between us before I screamed.

"OMG OMG YOU ARE AN ACTOR OMG I AM DATING AN ACTOR! HOW CAN I BE THIS LUCKY BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!" I said slapping his head.

"Calm down Emily! Merlin" he said putting his hands on my shoulders.

"HOW CAN I-" I got interrupted by him kissing me. I held his jaw to deepen the intensity but he immediately pulled off.

"That was only to shut you up"

"Fair enough" I said finally calming down before recollecting my questions.

"So, when did you began acting?" I asked looking into his eyes.

"When I was 14, always wanted to go in Hollywood" He said grabbing the remote.

"Why did you hide it and how did you hide it"

"Why is this turning into a interrogation?" He said while searching through the TV.

"Because it is"

"Fine. Firstly, I hid it because I didn't want people knowing about my muggle life and then telling my so beloved father and getting myself killed. Secondly, I just forged myself fake documents and changed my name."

"So what is your name in the muggle world?"

"Benjamin Wadsworth"

I let out a laugh before getting serious again.

"Not going to lie, it's sounds like an old writer who is obsessed with nature."

"Ehh I just used a random name generator" He said letting out a laugh.

"Now, wanna see my movies?"

"No shit, of course!" I said lying down on bed as he played the movie deadly class.

Not before long, my cheeks went red as clips of him started to show on the screen. I placed the back of my hand on my face and as expected, I was hot.

"You are red Emily" he smirked before pulling me on his lap.

"What do you expect, you are looking so hot" My fingers found his and he started to rub circles on the back of my hand.

"Well then, let's see how redder can you possibly get after watching this scene" he forwards the episode till the point I could see him in a shower.

The water trickled on his torso as his hands roamed in his soft curls.

Oh lord, he is extremely hot.

I think I just fell in love with him all over again.

"So?"

I was too flustered and horny to speak anything at the moment.

I felt his hands roam on waist and his breath fanning on my bare neck.

"I love how you look, so unraveled, so vulnerable, so flustered and all for me" he started to kiss my neck.

I was still looking at the screen as he painted my Canvas with hickeys everywhere.

He finally grabbed the remote and turned off the TV.

"Why look at the screen, when you can see my everything live right now" he smirked turning my face to face his and I couldn't help but close the gap between us by connecting our lips in an intense kiss.

A:n- you guys were robbed 🤸🚨
Hope you guys liked the chapter!
(Kinda getting uncomfortable writing smut, sorry :'/ )