|•°Insecurities°•|

A/n: 15K AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAHHHHH
HKSJKHKKKHADAKKHASSSKSSSJJHJ
OOOHHHHHHHGWAAAAAAAA

ok I'll stop 🙂✌️

But seriously OMG ILYGSM!!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

hope you guys enjoy!!

TW: insecurities (no shit Sherlock)

Mattheo's POV

It has been 3 months since y/n and I had a child, and these 3 months have been the most wonderful, magical and loving months of my life.
The best decision I made in my life has got to be y/n y/l/n. She is the reason I am here and my life is actually happy for once. She was the lamp that showed me the path when all I was surrounded by was darkness, she was the only person who unconditionally loved a person like me and held my hand in each and every moment of my life, low or high.

And now that we have a daughter, I have two people who I love the most.

The world which once I thought was just a barren land with mindless people has emerged into one with blooming flowers and token of love and happiness everywhere.

I can't help but appreciate everything, each and every moment I spend with my loved ones. I am her candle, and she is my fire, I am nothing without her.

Bringing up a child has got to be way difficult than I thought. But with such a pure angel beside me, it has been a bit easier.

Right now, I was in the astronomy tower, thinking about how to plan a date night with her. After all, she had gone through so much labour pain and so many sleepless nights, one date night is the bare minimum I can give her.

I walked back to her dorm and knocked on her door.

No reply.

"Y/n, it's mattheo."

No reply.

I knocked her dorm a few more times, pounding harder and harder each time.

No reply.

"Love, you there?"

No reply.

What was she doing?

I put my ear on the door as I heard muffled sobs on the other side.

Y/n's POV

I was so selfish, I had the perfect boyfriend, a beautiful daughter and still I was here gazing at my reflection in the mirror.

I don't regret anything, but seeing how loose my body looks and my stomuch being so out of shape, I can't help but feel so uncomfortable in my own skin. It disgusts me just looking at myself in the mirror.

I am a mess, why can't I just stop eating and get skinny, I want to be my past body so bad.

Tears start to drop on my already damp cheeks as negative thoughts fill my mind.

All the sounds around me have somehow dissolved into vanity as I can't help but feel mentally and physically sick.

Does mattheo even like me?

A distorted thud.

What if mattheo leaves me?

Another distorted thud.

What if he starts to hate me?

Another thud

What if he takes the child away and let me be living into this monstrosity?

Another thud

No I can't let that happen, maybe I should just start to starve myself?

Another

I can't even do that because after pregnancy all I want to do is eat.

Another

I AM DONE WITH MY LIFE

"Alohomora"

My senses become active as I hear the door open.

There was Mattheo standing in front of me, with his eyes darkened and jaw clenched.

"Y/N WHY WERE NOT YOU OPENING YOUR DOOR DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH WORRIED I GOT-" mattheo stopped seeing how I messed up I was looking.

Even he thinks I am looking ugly, great slowly my thoughts are becoming moments.

My eyes had not looked up once to meet his. I couldn't do that in my position, I didn't have the courage to do that.

"What happened y/n?" His steps slowly moved towards my direction leaving just about 5 inches of space between us.

I didn't shift or speak, but I did move my eyes to his hands, as they held my cold ones, slowly rubbing circles on them.

"Y/n look at me"

I sighed and slowly met the eyes that I had learnt to fell in love with.

"You know right I can hear your thoughts?"

I was well aware, and that only made me more embarrassed.

Suddenly I felt strong arms wrap around my body, pulling me in a comforting hug. I slowly relaxed my muscles as mattheo left kisses on bare skin.

"You were, are and will be the most beautiful girl anyone has ever layed their eyes onto. You are my whole world y/n and now our daughter's too. Your every inch of skin is lovely and perfect. You have nothing to be insecure about my love."

He pulls away, putting his palms on both the sides of my jaws and looks at me with immense love and passion.

"I would never leave you, like only a person who has no brain, heart or taste will leave such an angel like you. I love you, y/n y/l/n, and I am here for you."

And all my worries go away with one passionate and deep kiss.

A/n: put your requests here! I'll be more than happy to do them ♥♥♥
Have a great day.