|•°Disappointment (part 2)°•|

A/n: came back from vacation, got vaccinated and finally had time to post a chapter! WHAT IS WITH THE READS AAAA TYSMMM KISSES MUAHHHH

TW: suicidal thoughts, self harm

With my drenched clothes, I took out the blade from my drawer. Mattheo made me stop from hurting myself and after his absence, here I was again.

I pulled down my pants and held my blade tight.

Nothing helped me, this must be it.

I slid the blade across my inner thigh and cut myself deep till I saw crimson flooding out of my bare skin.

It hurt but I felt better.

Tears ran down my pale cheeks and cries left my purple lips as I continued to harm myself.

Out of nowhere, I heard mattheo rushing into the room. I slid into my pants with the blade in my grasp behind my back.

"What are you doing y/n? " Mattheo said walking towards me.

"Why can't I execute anything properly? " I thought.

"Execute what? You do everything upto it's perfection love"

"I-it's nothing" Oh gosh stop the stuttering!

"It's definitely something" He said coming closer to me, filling most of the gap within us. His breath fanned on my face as I breathed in his scent.

His sad eyes examined my face, stroking his thumb on my wet cheeks.

"You were crying my love, what is wrong? " He said holding my jaw compelling me to look into his eyes. Oh I how much I missed staring into those warm brown eyes.

"And why we're you not wearing your pants? " He asked looking down at my legs.

Shit shit shit what should I do?

"Uh, I was trying my new pants" I said sliding the blade in the pocket of my pants.

"I don't see any pants out here" He replied stating the obvious.

I sighed looking at floor.

"We talked about this didn't we?" He put his hand on my ass pulling me closer, oy to pull out the blade from my pocket.

"I-"

"No, we have been there. I helped you come clean, I am not happy with you"

Great, now even he is disappointed with me.

"I wanna kill myself" I thought

Shit he heard that.

There was a long silence.

I was about to say something before his whole face changed its expression.

"You wanna what? " He pulled me in a hug. I had never seen him so sad.

"You are the most beautiful girl in this world. You are my world y/n. You never set back from trying your hardest and I know you'll do great. With the hogwarts and your school exams going on I know it is tough, and I am here for you. Anyday, every second of your life I am here to comfort you, so don't shy back cause believe me, I love you more than anything. Fuck ur mom,let her speak whatever she wants, but you do you. Don't let anyone make you feel down. You are a bad ass bitch and dont let anyone tell you otherwise. Promise me you will never think about killing yourself. " I felt tears run down my head.

"I promise" I said with a sigh. This is exactly what I wanted, no I needed to hear for months. All I needed was to know someone was there, who had my back and who loved me.

"Now do me a favour, and smile"

I let out a smile with a single tear leaving my eye.

"I'll keep waiting for years if you were coming back, I'll never stop loving you y/n. I will always be your cheerleader. "

A/n: SELF HARM DOESN'T HELP! You will feel better to talk it out, just so u know I am here for you so if u wanna vent out, u can text me on wattpad.
You are enough so don't let anyone tell u otherwise :)