He is not hot

A/n- Got this idea from the trend "I think I just met my dad in 1985"
LY GUYS SM FOR 14K!!

Tw- Kissing

"that's it! If one more person tells me my father was hot, I am going to summon my dad and get my self killed with pleasure" mattheo yelled barging in my dorm.

"Calm down love, why are you so upset about such a small topic?" Mattheo jumped on the bed beside me and layed down on his stomuch.

"How is this small! Like my father is a noseless dude who literally looks like he was poached in baby powder, how can someone find him hot?" Mattheo huffed before looking at the window beside our bed.

"Yeah okay fair point, but you gotta agree on how hot he looked when he was young" I said in a teasing tone which lead to him getting more furious than he was before.

"Even you think the same! Ugh people here literally have no taste in men, not that I know how it's like to look at a man sexually." He added the last part quietly, looking down onto the bed

Oh come on, he is Bisexual, can't he just admit it.

"Anyways, how do you guys know how my dad looked before his noseless job?" He said sitting up.

"Wait, you haven't checked the Daily prophet today?"I asked shockingly as he shook his head side by side.

"That's the reason you are mad. Wait let me get the newspaper" I stated standing up and finding the newspaper on my shelf, before grabbing it promptly and jumping on the bed beside him.

"Here, check out your dad" I laughed as he let out a huff.

Tried to make a replica 🙂✌️

Mattheo took the paper in hand as he check his father out- I mean observed his dad's younger self

"Don't tell me with a straight face that he was not hot"

"Damn he killing those rob- I mean I don't see it, he looks like a normal looking boy" mattheo said handing me the newspaper back.

"Come on, you are lying to me"

"Well, you have a way better and hotter version just in front of you, why would you bother to look at my dad?" Mattheo said getting close to me.

"I mean you are not wrong about that, but he is hot" I said getting up from the bed, leaving him hanging for a kiss as he let out a whine.

"He is not hot, end of discussion."

"It was not a discussion to begin with, its a fact"

"Plus you are cuter" I said walking upto him and bending down to kiss him. He brought his warm hands to my lower jaw and pulled me in roughly, trying to intensify the kiss before I pulled away walking to the door.

"Come back y/n!" He said looking at me with his signature death stare as I ran away shutting the door behind me.

A/n- hopes you guys liked it! Comment down requests you want me to write!