Assignments

A/N: I apologise for my late updates, but life recently had been so overwhelming and busy that it has been difficult to even get time for the things I love. Studies are so tense and the societal pressure is just adding fuel to the wild fire. One of the causes of every student's anxiety and panic state is completing assignments in given time so I thought why not write a shot on the same?

Also, thank you so much everythings for showing so much support for me, my comments and one shot book like honestly, I feel so welcome on this platform with such a warming community. You guys are amazing and I love you so much !! Go support Sbonderman and show her some love <33

Now onto the actual one shot.

Tw: Swearing, kissing, mentions of mental health issues like anxiety, panic state, etc.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
...........................................................

Y/n's POV

I was on my study table with the only light source being the lamp beside me

My hands found a home in my messed up hair as I tugged at them in frustration.

My perplexed eyes glazed at my unorganised table where notebooks layed open and pens exposed to air with their caps missing. I didn't even bother to find the caps, I was already short of time.

I opened my phone to check the time.

11:26 PM

fuck.

Tommorow was my submission of the potions assignment given a few weeks ago and of course like a normal being I left it for the last minute. How stupid was I to think it would only take an hour or two and here I was, with ink strokes on my hands working crazy since 8 AM. I didn't even get up to drink water or have snacks, I couldn't exhaust my time like this.

I flipped through the pages of my register in bitterness with profanities leaving my mouth every now and then.

I still had half the work incomplete!
I knew listening to podcast while writing was a terrible idea. I mentally cursed at myself for being addicted to listening to Spotify while doing any task.

How could I complete my assignment in such a short span of time?

My eyes got teary as I started to look for my red pen. Where the fuck was it when I needed it?

My vision went blurry and I finally sat down trying to compose myself.

Out of the blue, I heard my dorm room open only to see mattheo entering with a bottle in his hands.

I quickly wiped my stained cheeks and stood in front of him.

"Hey, I haven't seen you since morning, You okay love?" Mattheo said with his brown eyes founding a home in my wet eyes.