Clingy Part 1

A/n: someone had requested this, I FORGOT I AM SORRY. But yeah here ya go!

TW: childhood trauma, swearing, voldemort.

The fluffy blankets around me may have comforted my skin, but it was incomplete without mattheo's touch.

I sighed as I looked at the time. 12:24
I had been waiting for Mattheo to complete his dad's assignment for the past two hours and he still had not completed it. At this point I was concerned for him more than my needs, knowing he would feel like trash the next day- today- oh you know what I mean!

I gazed at him from the bed as the light from the lamp fell on his face giving me a clear view of how his eyelids closed every now and then and his leg moved in a continuous lapse of up and down motion. I knew how anxious and tired he feels when situations like this happen, so I thought of calling out his name for what seemed like the 20th time.

"Mattheo, I know you are behind, but you need to rest, and I kinda feeling low today, can't you come now?" My voice came croaked as his eyes shifted to mine.

"Y/n, stop. I need to finish this. You know how important this is right? And sleep, it's late already" His fingers found the next page and he soon was drifted once again into the rat race of completing his work.

I sighed and covered my face with the blankets as my mind became prone to the fact he had not even properly greeted me since morning.

All he was upto was his dad's meeting the whole week and it felt as if we had grown distant. The only time we talked was at night and that too was left unpleasant with him leaving the side of my bed cold in the morning.

I really love him and I did understand that his dad's plan was important, but the thing that touched me the most was that even when it was night, he didn't talk to me like we used to. All he would say is " it's late you should sleep" and if I would try to talk more, he would move to the other side and sleep without his arms on me bare skin.

It felt weird, knowing that I was in a relationship but I wasn't at the same time. It was not if I didn't understand, but my insecurities were the one the came to the surface and multiplied as I grew anxious.

I missed him even though he was right in front of me. I missed the real him. How attached had I grown to him.

I quickly got up from my bed and walked over to his table and hugged him from behind. He didn't even acknowledge it and continued to write as if nothing happened. Now I felt like trash. He probably thinks I am annoying and clingy but I can't help it, I guess that's what happens when your hormones control you life.

He was overworking at this rate and the eyebags under his eye made it awfully alerting that he needed sleep. Seeing him like this, lead to a pang of hurt in my heart. You know the feeling where you see your loved one in a catastrophe and you can do nothing but watch. My hands on his waist slightly moved to have a better grip and all I wanted to do was have him in my arms. Tell him that this rat cycle was useless and he needed a break. Idc I'll fight voldy with my bare hands but mattheo needs rest.

"Mattheo, you can do it tommorow, you will fall sick" I moved my palm on his hand and that's when he stopped writing and promptly removed my hands from his waist.

"Y/n don't you understand, I have to do this, or snape is gonna call my father again! Can't u swallow your clingyness for once and just sleep like a normal person! Just shut up and let me finish this up." He yelled and I stepped backward knowing he is too tensed right now. Lump in my throat became evident as the words that left his mouth replayed in my train of thoughts, each time getting colder by the second.

"Mattheo you really need slee-" I was cut off as he snapped back by throwing the pencil straight on the floor hard. I flinched as he fully moved towards me still on his chair.

"Who are you to tell me what to do? I can take care of myself thank you very much. Shut up and have some dignity cuz you are looking really pathetic rught now. Now GET. OUT." He yelled not moving from his seat.

I guess it was my fault for pushing his buttons so much. My eyes glistened as my hands clenched. He was right, I was clingying, it was no business of mine of getting in between his work. Couldn't I have shut my mouth and sat. How ungrateful I was!

So I did what anyone else in my position would do, headed towards my own dorm wishing he would call my name back but he didn't. Tears threatened to leave my eyes as thoughts of me and mattheo separating our ways flashed in my mind and I could not help but feel empty and tired. It was all my fucking fault. I reached my dorm and instantly leaped towards my bed.

"Silencio" I flicked my hand and throwed the wand towards the bean bag.

Eyes finally let out the tears of anguish and my heart couldn't help but hurt on the thoughts of him breaking up with me.

Of course he would! Your clingy ass is so insensitive, no wonder your mom left you for a muggle suger daddy. The one good thing I had is also ruined, courtesy of y/n somi. Now go cry to yourself like every fucking night and wish he takes u back, he is the only good thing every happened to you. I don't think I can live without him.

A/n: this was literally marinating in my drafts for over an year 💀
I'll try to quickly come up with the second part cuz I have been inactive on this book for so longggg.
Also
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
WTFFFFFFFF THE READS WE ARE CLOSE TO 100K WTF OML I AM NOT TRYING TO BE OML OF THOSE AUTHORS WHO ARE LIKE TYSM AND ALL BUT FUCKING FUCK FOR AN INACTIVE BOOK THE READS ESCALATED QUICKLY.
Also ty for the great comments, I really do enjoy reading them as my daily newspaper 😌😌.
Anyways have a great day!!

Here is a gif