The talk

Tw: Second hand embarassment, read at your own risk.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Your last chance
.
.
.
.
.

Mattheo's POV

It was a long day and y/n was doing her potions assignment which was due tomorrow.

Why does she do it always on the last day? I on the other hand, had done it around a week back.

I unlocked my phone and randomly
started scrolling through Tik Tok. After a while I saw a meme stating "The first kiss is nothing compared to the first fart".

I didn't even realise but the video was replaying as I zoned out in my trail of thoughts.

I had never thought about it, first kiss is something special and close to one's heart. It is filled with warmth and care, showcasing the love for one another.

The first fart however was something which showed we were comfortable with such things.

What intrigued me more is that I had been dating Y/N for 7 months and we didn't have our first fart. Do girls like, don't fart? Of course they do you crackhead.

But that lead me to another thought, I had silently farted a lot while cuddling. Maybe she never noticed?

"Ugh can you like wear headphones, that audio is irritating !" y/n slapped my head sitting in front of me as I let out a whimper.

Should I ask her?

"Sorry, I was just wondering something" I said mutterig to myself.

"Can we talk real quick?" I asked her.

She looked at me suddenly concerned.
She sat with her legs and arms crossed with a serious expression.

"What is it?"

You know what, fuck it I am asking her.

"We haven't ever shared our first fart"

Her eyes suddenly dropped to my hands.

Silence filled the room. Why did I had to make things so awkward?

"Uhm- what do you mean Theo?"

"I mean, I have never heard you fart and we have been dating for a long time."

"Of course I have, but I never thought it was important for us uk"

"Listen" I said holding her hands.

Y/n's POV

WHAT THE FUCK WAS WRONG WITH THIS BOY ISTG IMA BREAK UP WITH HIM IF HE MAKES THIS ANYMORE AWKWARD.

Who in the Merlin asks someone about farts.

Does he have a fart kink or something?

He held my hands, looking at me with sorrow.

"You know right I am here for you and you can trust me?"

"Yes, obviously mattheo" I don't even know where this is going.

I looked at the door in front of us. Shall I just get out and pretend we never had this talk?

"You should be comfortable enough to fart in front of me, I am fine with it"

Ok thats it I am out of here.

I got out of the bed avoiding any eye contact and left the room.

I really need to take his phone away.