Just a bitch (part 2)

TW: Mentions of rape, bruise.

A:n- everything, you are killin me with the comments! I love reading your comments as my daily newspaper, and honestly it's better than any YouTube video.
Long live the wattpad comment section.
Anyways, back to the chapter 🙂✌️

-----------------------------------------------------------

I woke up feeling dry tears on my face. It had been a week since I had left my room and I didn't plan to leaving it anytime soon.

I felt betrayed, hurt, but mostly scared.

The last time someone had done that was my ex, but the only difference was he did not stop, he never stopped. Not even when he had cum for 3 times.
Not even when I had practically shut down and ran out of tears, screaming till my throat was done.
Not even when we both knew this would change our ever sweet relationship.

I basically shut myself from everyone for an year. I couldn't trust anyone, but most importantly, I was too broken to get hurt again.

That was until mattheo came into my life. It took us 6 months to finally accept our feelings, but it was worth it. He was everything I had ever imagined. I knew I could be happy with him. Keyword: knew.

I couldn't do this anymore, getting hurt, then happy and then hurt.
Today mattheo bruised my wrist, tommorow he could do something worse.

I knew I should slap mattheo nd break up with him, but honestly I am too scared of the consequences.

Just go to him
He loves me

Slap him
He cares for you

Tell him who is the queen
He treats me like a queen

You can't keep doing this to yourself
Everything would be worth it

I was done arguing to myself for the day. It had been a week since my inner voice was contradicting me, and it was tiring.

I layed on my bed, yet again and tried to sleep without any nightmares.

A:n- just found one of the best lockscreens ever!

Thanks for reading everything! ✨✨