Error

(Ink/Hue POV)

I was still sitting a small distance away from the unconscious mummified error when I saw him start shifting awake. Not knowing what to do now that this error was finally waking up, I decided to just keep sitting while boredly staring at him while he slowly started waking up.

(A few moments later-)

(Still Ink/Hue POV)

Sighing, I felt like error was waking up too slowly so I did the only thing i could think of... I got up and moved right in front of this error and poked him with both of my paint brushes. Yeah, that was a bad idea since the next thing I know this error bolted up out of his bandages somehow and saw me and immediately panicked and attacked me with his strings. Well at least he tried to attack me, but he couldn't since I was too fast for him to catch and I kept constantly breaking his strings with my two paintbrushes.

And so the fighting- well more like me just defending myself while trying to hold back the unintentional murderous urge to attack and kill error continued. Dodging again and again, I was going to finally attack him only to be surprised (well as surprised as I can be) when error stopped attacking and instead stared at me with confused eyelights.

Stopping, I look back at error while wondering why he was looking at me confused. Well, I was wondering until he decided to finally talk to me which actually made me feel a little hint of suprise in my soulless state.

Error: You're not the Ink I know are you?, the Ink I know would've already attacked me multiple times while leaving me littered with injuries and you look different from my Ink.

Correct, also you're Ink sounds awfully rude. :Ink

Error: Way more than rude!, that stupid short sadistic soulless freak doesn't deserve to exist after all the hell he's put me and my family through!

First off ouch, in case you didn't notice I'm also soulless and a Ink sans and second... who's you're family? :Ink

Error: Don't care and I don't need to tell you anything you stupid squid!

                                  Jeez, rude much? :Ink

Error: Shut it, and I don't want to talk to you or any other Ink for that matter!

Well alright, have it you're way then I guess. :Ink

Error: ...

(Ink/Hue POV)

Shrugging, I decided to walk off a distance away until i finally decided to just lay on the floor and stare at the white vast emptiness like usual while calming down the unintentional murderous urge from fighting awhile ago.

Once I had calmed down the murderous urge, I had decided to finally sit up not noticing that Error was watching me on top of his string hammock that he had made without me noticing. Well at least I didn't notice until he decided to tie me up in his strings, dragging me right in front of him and started to swing me in his strings like I was a frickin Yoyo. Giving error a 'really?' look I just yelled about how he was acting like a child to which he responded with a 'I don't care' response.

Huffing, I decided to let him have his fun while secretly planning my payback on him or at least I was until a satchel belt filled with different colored paint vials smacked error in the face.

Snickering, I look away from error to the satchel of vials that was now on his lap and right when I got a better look of the vials, I felt a pull. Just like when I first got my paintbrushes I tried to reach for the satchel belt only to fail when I remembered that I was still tied up in error's strings. Staring at the strings that constricted me, I grew a little annoyed and instantly broke the strings while swiftly landing on the floor.

Once I made it onto the floor, I noticed that error had the paint vials in his hands now and was looking at the vials with a strange look. Narrowing my eye sockets in suspicion, I hold myself back from jumping onto his string hammock and snatching the paint vials away from him. Instead I decided to wait and see what he would do next and what he did do next was surprising since he actually tossed the vials to me. Confused, I give error a questioning stare only for him to huff and turn away from me while saying about how I should drink the vials because I look weird and disturbing without any emotions.

Nodding in understanding, I start taking the vials out of the belt satchel and start drinking them one by one not really paying attention to the colors until I was suddenly stopped from drinking the last vial by error. Now able to feel emotions, I give error a confused look only to see him glaring at the last vial in my hand, turning to look at my hand I see that the last vial seemed to be a pink vial.

Ink: Oh...

Next time pay attention to what paint vials you're drinking you moron. :Error

Ink: Alright, alright, no need to call me rude nicknames. I have a name y'know?

I know and I don't care you squid :Error

Ink: ... Fine you won't call me by my actual name so I won't call you by your's either, you annoying WindowVista!

What the hell did you just call me you stupid inkblot?! :Error

Ink: Oh?, I didn't think you had hearing problems you rude WindowVista!

Now you done it!, get over here you stupid squid! :Error

Ink: Hah!, Like I'll let you catch me so easily!

And with those last words Ink/Hue ran off while dodging attacks from an angry Error. Meanwhile Error was cursing about how he shouldn't have gave Ink the vials while blasting multiple attacks towards Ink. Now you might be wondering what happened to the pink vial... it got crushed from a magic attack when Ink/Hue was running away from Error.
_________________________________________

I hope you all are having a good day/night!

Info:

(Oh right, I forgot to say this but when Ink/Hue drinks his vials his eyelights will be like any other Ink's eyelights when they drink vials.)

(But whenever Ink/Hue's Fate is in their presence after he drinks his vials then his eyelights go emotionless and his emotions numb until their Fate leaves.)

(Also the one who got the vials back for Ink/Hue was Chaos and if you didn't know already Chaos was the one who also sent this Error into Ink/Hue's White Void.)