Don't touch my kids!

(Hue POV)

I was snapped out of my thoughts by my now awake kids huddling close to me while glancing at the uninvited guest's. Looking up, I notice that the star and bad sanses were staring at me and my kids with curious looks. Narrowing my eye sockets at both groups, I pull my kids closer while giving them warning looks to back off.

(Nightmare sans POV)

The nightmare sans, who knew not to mess with a protective parent who had kids, immediately stopped his gang and the star sanses from trying to approach the other side by using his tendrils to hold them all back. When Hue saw that none of them wasn't going to approach him and his kids, he slightly relaxed but still had a slightly cautious look on his face.

Seeing that the other side slightly relaxed, nightmare slowly removed his tendrils away from the others while telling them not to approach a parent that has kids unless they want to feel the wrath of a protective parent. After his gang and the star sanses agreed that they wouldn't go too near, he fully pulled away his tendrils. Nightmare immediately regretted removing his tendrils from Ink because Ink immediately bolted to the other side where hue and his kids were.

(Hue POV)

When I saw the nightmare sans stop his gang and the star sanses I slightly relaxed but was still cautious and it seems I was right to be cautious because once the nightmare sans let go of his gang and the star sanses, nothing had happened until a moment later the other Ink sans decided to bolt straight at me and my kids.

My kids, when they saw the other Ink sans running straight at them, they immediately started to cry while clinging onto me for comfort. Seeing my kids crying because of the other Ink sans, my eye lights instantly turned into red targets and then in a quick movement I stood up while holding my three kids with my magic and then i used my two other arms to grab my paintbrushes and then right when the other Ink sans was close enough, I attacked him with both of my paintbrushes by using a red and yellow paint.

Making sure I moved my kids a safe distance away, I turned back to the other Ink sans who was now stunned on the floor while hissing in pain because of the red paint. Moving towards the other Ink, I bring my two paintbrushes down to beat the hell out of them only to stop when i was interrupted by someone I didn't notice before, it seemed to be another ship child who seemed to belong to this Ink and Dream sans. And by how the ship child, Palette, was defending their parent it made me hesitate and then with a sigh I decided to stop attacking.

Though, once I put my paintbrushes away I picked up palette who seemed to be about ten and brought him with me and then I sat him down with my kids who immediately hugged me while giving curious stares to palette. Palette, who did not expect to be picked up by another version of his parent and brought to some other kids, just sat there while processing what just happened. After a few moments though, palette snapped out of his thoughts by the other kids pulling him into a cuddle pile with his other parent version who had four arms.

Hesitantly, palette hugged back until a few moments later he relaxed and then in just a couple of minutes palette fell asleep not noticing that he was slightly purring like a cat because him and the other kids were getting head rubs.

(Meanwhile)

(Hue POV)

I was smiling as I watched palette and my kids rest with each other while cuddling with me for hugs though I couldn't help but slightly grin when I saw the other Ink have a betrayed look when he saw palette hugging me and my kids and not him. Turning away from Ink, I start giving head rubs to all four of the kiddos while also making sure Ink and the others don't approach me and the kids.

An hour has passed and it seems the dream sans wants their kid back and so like the good parent I am, I get up while gently moving my sleeping kids away while also making sure to grab the still sleeping palette. Once I had sleeping palette in my arms, I teleport a few feet in front of the dream sans and then gently but quickly I hand them palette and then I teleported back to my kids who were still sleeping.

Bringing my kids closer now that I was back, I made sure to still keep my guard up though I noticed that in the hour that the kids have been resting, the bad sanses and blue kept curiously glancing at my kids and then at me. Shrugging off the curious glances, I make sure to have my guard up and then I shut my eye sockets knowing that if anyone tried to approach I would know, after all I can sense all that is alive or dead that is in my anti-void. Not to mention my senses are heightened so none of them will be able to come near without me knowing.

Shaking those thoughts away, I fall asleep not knowing that when I were to awake, the bad and star sanses wouldn't be there anymore since Chaos got caught by Destiny who had him take the bad and star sanses back to their multiverse plus palette. Though of course, Chaos had another plan in mind and it happened to involve bringing Hue and his kids to one of the multiverse's that had one of the ship kids other parent in it.

________________________________________

Have a wonderful day and night!

Info:

Hue loves his kids.

(Short Story Time)

Hue had accidentally slipped and face planted before and his kids happened to be awake to see it happen and at first they laughed until they saw that Hue wasn't getting up and so they panicked and thought he was dead and quickly ran over while shaking Hue to wake up while crying. Hue, who was actually internally cursing and laying there in embarrassment, was touched but was also trying not to laugh when his kids thought he was dead, after all hue couldn't die. Getting up, Hue hugged his kids to calm them down and then after his kids calmed down he brought them close and then they all went to sleep.

(End Of Short Story Time)