Talking with deity's

(Ink/Hue POV)

I had stopped looking through the oneway portal and had closed it awhile ago and then decided to sit in this strange but familiar anti-void. And while I was sitting down, I didn't notice a portal appearing in the distance with three deity's coming out of it or at least I didn't notice until I heard one of them call my name.

Chaos: Ink! Hey, are you Sane yet?

Chaos!, don't yell at Ink, and remember the last time you yelled and approached  him he attacked you and cut your arms off! :Destiny

Chaos: I'm sure Ink didn't mean to cut my arms off, plus it only happened once!

And what makes you think Ink won't cut off your arms again? :Feelings

Chaos: I- you have a point, fine I won't yell or approach too close to Ink alright?

Good, we don't want you to get hurt again. :Feelings

Chaos: you guys make it seem like I can't take care of myself!

Chaos, you literally act like a chaotic child most of the time :Feelings

Chaos: of course I do, it's what I do!

*sigh* y'know what let's stop talking about this and pay attention to the more important matter at hand. :Destiny

Chaos: You mean Ink?

Yes Chaos, I mean Ink. :Destiny

Chaos: Oh, then where is he?

What do you mean?, he's just a little distance in front of us? :Destiny

Chaos: No he isn't, he's not there anymore...

Destiny, Chaos is right. Ink isn't in front of us anymore :Feelings

Destiny: then we just have to search for Ink then while not trying to get injured, alright?

                                           Alright :Feelings

                                                   Okay :Chaos

(A few minutes ago with Ink/Hue)

(Ink/Hue POV)

I had heard someone yell to me and then some talking and so i turned and saw three figures standing in the distance and by the sounds of it, they have come here for me and from the blood and dust I had on me, then I must've done quite the damage to some multiverses when I was insane. Though for some reason I don't feel bad even after hearing all I did to a couple of multiverses, instead I felt nothing?... right I'm soulless. heh, how could I forget something so important?

Y'know what nevermind that, I should probably leave before I do something again to that Chaos guy since from what I heard I cut his arms off the last time he approached me. Backing away quietly, I make sure to put invisible paint on myself so they couldn't spot me while I moved away from them.

(A few minutes later-)

(Ink/Hue POV)

Huh, they didn't seem to notice me leaving and by the looks of it they seem to be searching for me right now. I wonder what they want, am I in trouble because i destroyed some multiverses when I was Insane? It's not my fault, Fate was the cause for making me go insane...

*sigh* I wonder if I should go and talk to them, perhaps they just want to talk. Though at the same time what happens if they try to attack me? I may have to hurt them badly if they try to attack me, afterall it's bad manners to attack me if I haven't even done anything wrong.