The Ship Children

(Hue POV)

It felt like years when Destiny had finally came back into my new anti-void home, with my actual soul in hand and once I saw my soul in Destiny's hand, I had quickly snatched it away from her and had put it back in my ribcage where it belonged. And once my soul settled back into my body, the emotions that had always been blocked over the years, had finally came pouring out and right when all the emotions finally made it to me, I broke down into a sobbing emotional mess while trying to get a grip on what emotion I should feel.

Luckily It didn't take me long to figure out what emotion I should focus on since once I felt Destiny hug me, I sagged in relief, happiness, and gratitude. And then without me noticing, I accidentally call Destiny 'Mom' while thanking her for bringing me my soul back.

(Destiny POV)

If anyone saw my expression it would be one of pure happiness, why? Because Hue just called me mom and I couldn't help but feel delighted that Hue called me mom even though he only said it without realizing. Pulling Hue closer, I hum a low quiet tune until Hue finally calms down and falls asleep.

Staring at the anti-void's ceiling, I wonder when Chaos will be done with whatever their planning since I saw them talking with Life about something and if I'm correct, I think I heard them talking about ship-children?... well whatever as long as they get something that helps Hue's mentality problem then all is fine.

(Meanwhile-)
(Chaos POV)

I finally finished!, I got some someone's to help Hue with his mentality problem. Now I don't have to worry about Hue cutting my arms off now that Hue will have some someone's to help calm him down! Staring proudly at the three sleeping kiddo's in front of me, I pick the three of them up and teleport to the anti-void where I can see Destiny hugging a sleeping Hue.

Smiling, I teleport beside Destiny while showing her my solution to helping Hue calm down. Destiny, at first just stared but then started to look at Hue and then back to the sleeping kids and it seems it finally hit Destiny that the kids were Hue's ship children. Once Destiny realized that those were Hue's ship children, she had some questions on who's magic they mixed with Hue's and if they got the other's permission to use their magic for this.

Understanding, Chaos talked about how he got permission from the sanses he met.

(Flashback to Chaos talking with a random Nightmare Sans first to create Hue's first ship child-)

Chaos was in a multiverse where the bad sanses and star sanses made a truce and have lived peacefully for many years now. And while many of the bad sanses and stars sanses had kids now, there was still some who hasn't had a relationship because of their past reputation. One of the one's who wasn't in a relationship but wanted a child, was Nightmare. Nightmare, he wanted to have a child though he didn't think that would happen anytime soon especially since whenever he approaches other's they run from him.

Chaos, who saw that this Nightmare Sans wanted a child decided to offer him a chance of having a child but that they wouldn't be able to meet the child or parent unless they ended up in this multiverse. Nightmare, who thought that they wouldn't ever be given the chance of having a child, immediately took the offer even though he knew he probably wouldn't be able to meet the other parent or the child. Chaos, who felt bad for this Nightmare Sans decided to show him the baby bones once before he had to leave to another multiverse. Luckily the baby bones creation wouldn't take too long, only about a week and then they would be able to meet their father, nightmare.

(Time skip to when the baby bone is finished being formed)

Chaos showed the baby bone to nightmare and nightmare when he saw the baby bone, immediately filled with happiness and then without warning he took the baby bone from chaos's hold and hugged them close while they're tentacles happily swayed behind them. After nightmare had calmed down, Chaos tried to take the baby bone back only for nightmare to protectively pull the baby bone closer.