Insane to Sane

(Ink/Hue POV)

I felt cold, alone, empty, and lost as I continued to float in this dark abyss for who knows how long, though it's not like I really cared anymore since I gave up trying to leave this dark abyss awhile back. Sighing, I continue to stare into the darkness until I got bored and decided to try and learn new skills since I have nothing else to do but float in this darkness anyways.

(Unknown amount of time later-)

(Ink/Hue POV)

So I'm still stuck in this darkness sadly, but I was able to learn a few tricks which was being able to change my eyelights color and controlling on what shapes I want it to be, though it's quite hard to control and change when i don't have my soul. Right now, i changed my eyelights into stars and changed the color to a rainbow color instead of yellow since I was experimenting the colors and shapes. Oh, I also learned to make my eyelights glow and i was also able to see in the dark now since I have been stuck in this dark abyss.

What I saw in the dark abyss now that I could see in the dark?, well it was two floating blood red eyes staring at me and something else I could see and now feel was the chains that were holding me. And since I was being restricted by chains, I could only move a small distance away from the blood red eyes.

Turning my skull away from the eyes, I look around the dark abyss to see if there is anything else I missed only to see that I didn't miss anything and so since there was nothing else to do, I decided to look back at the eyes and least to say I regretted doing so since once I made direct eye contact with it, it made a strange screeching noise which led to me getting a bad headache from it while also causing me to feel nauseous until I threw up, though what I threw up wasn't food but blood.

Wiping the blood away from my mouth, I internally curse at the eyes while clutching my skull since it was hurting with the headache. After the headache eased a little, I let go of my skull and decide to sit down with my back facing the eyes since I didn't want to puke blood or get another headache.

(Awhile later-)

(Ink/Hue POV)

I was still sitting with my back facing the eyes when the chains on me moved and turned me towards the red eyes, not wanting to look at the red eyes again I turn my skull away only for the chains to tighten and slither all the way up my body until it finally made it to my skull and started to force me to stare at the eyes. Once I felt my skull being forcefully moved I fought back until finally I realized there was no point trying to move away since i knew it must be Fate's magic since she is the only one I know who has that red colored magic and not to mention I could finally sense that it was her magic from the chains that were tightened around me.

Glaring at the chains, I internally curse at Fate until my eyelights finally meet the blood red eyes that I looked at earlier. Forcing myself to not flinch away, I make direct eye contact with the eyes and right when I did, it made the screeching noise it did earlier but this noise seemed to be louder and seemed to shake the dark abyss we were in. Right when the eyes finished screeching, I grew confused since I didn't feel anything wrong with me.

Looking towards the eyes in confusion, I wonder why nothing happened until finally I started to feel dizzy and right before I could puke out blood again like earlier something started to happen to the red eyes, it started to shake and shriek in pain until finally the eyes exploded.

Once the eyes had exploded, the chains had disappeared though instead of floating in the dark abyss, I was now falling while covered in the red eyes blood. Giving a quiet 'ew' in disgust, I continue to fall until finally the dark abyss colors started to fade until I was falling in white or at least I was falling in the white until I finally landed on my feet on a familiar whiteness that I knew, The anti-void.

Though at the same time I knew this wasn't the same anti-void that I knew of, it felt different, Safe. Looking around in the anti-void, I look for anything that seems different until finally I notice it, this anti-void's white color seemed to be near a light gray color instead of the white color that I knew would make someone go insane.

Narrowing my eyes, I scan the anti-void for anything else only to notice that nothing else was different, only the anti-void's color was changed. Still looking around this anti-void, I wonder what to do next until I remember to change my star rainbow eyelights back to my normal emotionless eyelights.

Once I changed my eyelights back to normal, I decided to walk around until I mentally smacked myself a few minutes later when I remembered that I could probably teleport out of here since this anti-void was obviously not the same as last time and probably isn't going to stop me from leaving. Using my paintbrush, I try to leave only to grow confused when my portal I created ended up turning into a one way portal which showed... me?

Wait- that's not me, it was another Ink. How I could tell?, well they didn't have four arms and they also had different clothes on, though of course the most obvious way to tell it wasn't me was by how they had only one paint brush and because the other Ink was short. While I stared at this other Ink through the one way portal, I didn't know that I was actually back in reality and was sane again.

Though what I mostly didn't know was that the Ink I was staring at, was my replacement and that my Fate was also replaced.

Now what Ink/Hue also didn't know was that when he was Insane, he had killed a couple of young new multiverses but was then caught awhile later by stronger deity's from other multiverses and was sent to this anti-void to gain back some of their sanity and to calm down. Meanwhile Ink/Hue's Fate had ran away but was soon caught and was judged and then stripped of their powers and title and turned into a human by the other deity's from other multiverses.

And while Ink/Hue continued to stare through the one way portal, they didn't know that they would soon be talked to by Destiny, Chaos, and Feelings.
_________________________________________

Have a good day and night! ^_^

Info:

Also Ink/Hue's Chaos may or may not mess with Ink/Hue's magic to create the ship kids to help Ink/Hue with his little sanity problem he's going to have. Even though Ink/Hue gained back his sanity, it doesn't mean he gained back all of his sanity back yet. Though Ink/Hue won't know he has a sanity problem until later in the next chapter.

Also when 'Insane Ink/Hue' gained enough Sanity in the new anti-void, Sane Ink/Hue was then sent from the dark abyss he was trapped in and was sent back to reality into his physical body. (Also that dark abyss Ink/Hue was trapped in was in his mind. And the reason why Ink/Hue couldn't escape his mind was because Fate's magic trapped him there until the magic finally faded away.)

Also if you still want to beat Ink/Hue's Old Fate up then here *Hands over the now Human Fate To Readers*