OuterTale

(Hue POV)

It's been a day since I have been in nightmare's multiverse and everything has been going fine until now. Right now I was feeling Worry. Why? Because that's what I felt as I watched my kids float around in OuterTale. Right- people might be wondering why we're in OuterTale and why my kids are floating around everywhere. Well it was actually error's idea to have them see OuterTale and have outer use his magic to let my kids float around for fun.

And while i was worrying over my kids since I thought they might fall, nightmare kept trying to reassure that they would be fine and that even if they did fall error and him would help me catch them. Least to say I only slightly calmed down and was still worrying over my kids until I was distracted by the sound of a portal opening up behind me.

Right when I was going to turn around to see who opened up a portal, I was suddenly tackled into a hug by Ink who looked terrified at something behind him. Confused, I look behind Ink and immediately understood what was going on. It seemed the murder trio finally caught blue and was about to capture Ink, staring behind the murder trio I can see a tied up blue who was covered in what seemed to be glitter glue, feathers, googly eyes, and silly string.

Feeling slightly bad for blue, I give him a look of sympathy before looking back at the murder trio who was currently staring at Ink that was hugging me like a life line. Silently, I ponder if I should give Ink to the murder trio so they could get their revenge until I felt something coming at me.

Instinctively one of my arms catched whatever was thrown at me and then my arm moved in front of me to see what I caught and to my surprise in my hands was blueprint who was giggling nonstop. Seeing blueprint I was happy to see he was happy but my expression darkened the next second when I realized my child just got thrown to me.

Quickly turning my skull, I see that PJ is in error's strings meanwhile Stain was in nightmare's tendrils. Seeing that error and nightmare were distracted with Stain and PJ, I immediately crossed them off the list of not to beat up since they didn't seem to be the culprits of throwing blueprint.

Looking down at blueprint I decided to question him myself. "Blueprint?" I ask while still staring at blueprint who was now staring at me with his cute round innocent eyelights. "Yeah?" Blueprint said while smiling at me happily. "Can you tell me who threw you to me just now?" I said while softly smiling at blueprint. "Yeah, Mr outer threw me!" Blueprint said giggling happily while recalling the moment when he was thrown and then caught by his mama.

"Is that so?" I said before quickly turning my skull towards outer who seemed to be nervously shuffling in place while staring at me. "Uh, my hand slipped?" Outer said while slowly backing away. "...momma will be right back okay blueprint?" I said while handing blueprint to Ink who was now standing beside me while giving outer a look of pity. "Okay mama!" Blueprint said while clinging onto Ink who looked quite happy to get a hug from blueprint.

Turning my attention back to where outer was, I frown when I see that he's gone. Quickly telling nightmare to watch over the kids, I teleport away to hunt down outer to teach him a lesson about not throwing my kids.

(Once Hue was gone-)

"Hah! You guys can't touch me since I'm holding the kid!" Ink said while holding blueprint close like a teddy bear. "Oh really?" Killer said with a grin still on his face. "Yup! Now you can't get me!" Ink said not noticing nightmare and error exchanging looks with each other before looking towards Ink. "I wouldn't be so sure if I was you, Ink." Killer said while grinning more widely then usual. "What do you mean?" Ink said while tilting his head slightly in confusion.

"Look behind you." Killer said while staring behind Ink. "Behind me?" Ink said before turning around and right when Ink turned he felt blueprint disappear from his hold. Quickly turning his skull back, Ink's face seems to pale as he see's that nightmare was holding blueprint and the other two kids in his tendrils.

Quickly turning to the murder trio, ink chuckles nervously before backing away and then quickly turned to open a ink portal but before he could do that, he slams into someone. Looking up, Ink pales even more when he sees error grinning at him with a look that said he wasn't gonna let him escape.

Turning around, Ink is immediately tackled down, tied up, and then was quickly dragged through a portal by the murder trio, error closely following behind dragging a still tied up blue.

Once ink and the others disappeared, it seemed to be silent like nothing ever happened until finally a few moments later and laughter could be heard coming from Stain, PJ, and blueprint. Smiling in amusement at what just happened to Ink, nightmare let out a small chuckle before looking at the kids who were laughing in his tendrils. Softly smiling at the kids, he sat down and then gently plopped the kids down on his lap before looking at the stars above with a happy expression on his face.

Stain and the other two saw nightmare looking at the stars and immediately they also turned they're gaze to the stars and then leaned into nightmare's tendrils until finally a few minutes later and they went to sleep.

Noticing that the kids were asleep, nightmare looked down at the kids with a loving fatherly gaze before giving stain and the other two a little kiss on top of their skull before pulling them into a hug while silently wishing them a good sleep. Unconsciously, the kids leaned into nightmare more and then without nightmare noticing, the kids now had small smiles on their faces.

If anyone saw nightmare and the kids right now, people would describe it as a heartwarming scene of a father peacefully staring up at the stars before looking down at his kids with a loving fatherly look before giving them each a small kiss on the top of their skull before hugging them close. And while the sleeping kids leaned into their father's hug they each had small smiles on their faces.
________________________________________

Have a good day and night!

Info:

Ink is currently screaming like a little girl as the murder trio and error cover ink in different things varying from strings, sticks, bugs, stickers, super glue, and glitter.

Blue is currently pitying Ink as he seems to have it worse than him.

Hue is currently hunting down Outer who is teleporting away like his life depends on it.

Dream is currently chatting with cross in a different au and smiled happily when he sensed the happiness coming off of nightmare.