Christmas Chapter!🎄

(Hue POV)

I was currently staring in awe and surprise at nightmare's castle that was glowing in different colors due to the Christmas lights that hung on the roof of the castle and the decorations that were placed outside before focusing my attention on my kids who were eager to wiggle free from my arms to run into the castle.

"Ma! Can we go in now? I wanna see father!" Stain asked with a eager look on his face due to wanting to see his father. "Alright kiddo, just stay still for a second will ya?" I say while letting out a small chuckle in amusement before placing stain down. "Alright, go on ahead. Me and your brother's will be there in a moment." I say before watching with a smile as stain nods before bolting to the door that opened by itself when it recognized stain's magic signature.

"Now then..." I start before turning my attention to PJ who was staring at the castle with a look that said he wanted to explore but also didn't want to leave the comfort of his ma's arms. "PJ, do you wanna explore the castle?" I ask while watching as PJ quickly looks up at me. "Can I?" PJ asks with a hopeful look on his face. "Of course you can." I say before walking towards the castle doors and entering inside only to be stunned by the view in front of me.

Inside the castle was beautiful Christmas lights, ornaments hanging from the ceiling and ribbons of different colors were twirling around in the air by itself with grace before stopping in front of me and my kids and wrapping a piece of their ribbons to our wrists. After the ribbons wrapped a piece of their own ribbons around me and the kids wrists, I placed PJ down while watching as he chased after the ribbons that disappeared around a corner.

After PJ disappeared around the corner, I looked down at Blueprint who was in my arms while trying to look at everything that came into his view. "Do you like the decorations blueprint?" I ask before smiling as blueprint nods in response before quickly focusing his attention back on the decorations. For a few moments I watched as blueprint admired the decorations before telling him that we should move on now and see everyone else. Reluctantly agreeing, blueprint clings to me as I go down the hall and into the throne room where I spot nightmare's gang, Stain, PJ, the star sanses, and a few other sanses and there was of course nightmare himself.

The first ones to notice me and blueprint enter the room were the dreamtale bros. Immediately nightmare came over to greet me and blueprint meanwhile dream stared at me with a hesitant look, pondering if he should go near or not before deciding 'why not?' When he saw blueprint who noticed him and looked at him with his adorable blue round eye lights before smiling at him. Least to say it was worth dieing as long as he got to hug the adorable child first, after all he tried to hug Stain and PJ but got rejected by them saying he was too old for hugs!

Coming over, dream greeted me and was relieved when I greeted him back with no hostility. After a few minutes of chatting, I noticed dream fidgeting while casting glances at blueprint with a look that screamed how much they wanted to hug him. Meanwhile blueprint didn't notice and clung onto their ma, oblivious about what was going on. Staying quiet, I watch dream for a few moments before deciding to let dream hug blueprint who was startled at first when I shifted them from my arms and in front of me to face dream who looked surprised at first before looking at me to see if he could actually hug blueprint.

Nodding in confirmation, I continue to hold blueprint in front of me before letting go when dream awkwardly held blueprint in his arms before adjusting and relaxing. Holding blueprint close, dream happily hugged them before cooing at blueprint who giggled happily at the hugs he was receiving from the one he secretly called 'the happy yellow bird.'

Enjoying the attention he was receiving from the happy yellow- I mean dream, his uncle. Blueprint watched as dream carried him over to blue who instantly took him from dream's grasp and showered him with attention. While blueprint was enjoying the attention he was getting from blue who he still assumed was his original dad- Stain was happily cuddling into nightmare's tendrils with a content smile on his face. Meanwhile PJ was swinging back and forth in a makeshift swing that error made with his strings for the little one to enjoy.

While the kids and adults were doing their own thing, hue watched as everyone enjoyed themselves before looking away with a sad look before quietly speaking to himself. "It's almost time to leave for the next multiverse, I can feel it." Looking back at the others, hue smiles before joining the others in the games they were playing.

While hue played with his kids and the others, he failed to notice the worried looks nightmare and dream were giving him. Having sensed his emotions, they were worried on what caused hue to feel so sad especially on a day like this. But of course they wouldn't know what the cause was until it was already too late...
________________________________________

Have a lovely day and night!

Merry Christmas! ⛄🎄🦌

I may be sick but that won't stop me from updating a Christmas chapter!

Me: *turns to you, the reader* what? Don't tell me you thought this chapter was gonna be all jolly and happy till the very end?

Info:

Hue will be leaving for the next multiverse soon!

...so you guys remember when I said hue may or may not go on a rampage in the future for his kids? Well it's gonna happen sooner than you think.

Those ribbons may be more helpful in the future then one might think.

Dream loves hugs.

Blueprint secretly hid some cookies in his scarf and is saving them for later.

Blue didn't spike the egg nog so don't worry 👍