Uninvited guest's

(Hue POV)

It's been a week since I now had the kids and so far everything was going well and I was able to find some interesting things about my three kids. Stain likes staying in his Goopy form, PJ loves hugs, and Blueprint loves Tacos. Anyways- right now I was watching as my three kids colored together on a huge piece of paper that I created a few minutes ago for them since they wanted to draw.

Slightly smiling, I watched the kids draw until I suddenly felt a unfamiliar presence enter my anti-void. Slightly frowning at the unfamiliar presence in my anti-void, I tell the kids that I will be right back and then I teleport over to where I sensed the uninvited guest at and right when I teleported to the uninvited guest's location, I was immediately attacked by multiple attacks that I dodged with ease.

Once I dodged a few more attacks, I quickly teleported and slammed the uninvited guest into the floor while also making sure to splash the purple paint on the target. Once I had the uninvited guest chained down, I then took off the hood that they seemed to have on and was a little surprised when I saw that the one who attacked me was Dust sans. Narrowing my eye sockets at Dust, I wonder about how he got in here and why he attacked me only to stop and dodge sideways when knives suddenly flew past where I stood before.

Turning around, I see that another new uninvited guest- no uninvited guest's, has also entered my home and it seemed to consist of the rest of the bad sanses. Frowning, I go to attack only to stop when I remembered that I may end up killing them if I end up losing it. Stopping myself from attacking, I back away from the chained up Dust while warily staring at the rest of the bad sanses.

Once I was a few steps away from dust who was complaining about if any of his friends was going to help unchain him, I planned to teleport away only to stop when blue strings struck past me as I dodged once again. Glaring at the error sans who attacked me, I flip him off while teleporting away not knowing that the error sans had a shocked look on his face while the rest of the bad sanses besides the nightmare sans were laughing their non-existent butts off.

After all, the Ink that the bad sanses knew wouldn't even dare of flipping off error since they knew that error would chase them across the multiverse to beat the heck out of them.

(Meanwhile with Hue-)

(Hue POV)

After I teleported away from the rude uninvited guest's, I looked to see that my kids were still drawing though when I came closer and saw what they were drawing I couldn't help but feel happy and touched when I saw that they were drawing a picture of me and them standing together with each other. Softly Smiling, I pat my three children on the skull while complimenting them on their drawing.

Stain, PJ, and Blueprint who we're not expecting to suddenly be head patted by me, enjoyed the head pats but secretly their souls had jumped a little in surprise since they didn't see or hear me approach them when I gave them the head pats. Though when the kids heard the compliment from me, they immediately grew happier while also feeling proud that their drawing was complimented by their mom.

After giving the kids head pats for a few more minutes, I then joined in on drawing something for them. The kids, immediately became curious on what I was drawing and tried to look but soon gave up when they saw that I wasn't going to show them anytime soon since it seemed to be a surprise. Seeing as the kids were not going to try and ruin my surprise drawing for them, I smile and quickly create their favorite snack for them while still continuing with my surprise drawing.

The kids, who we're about to continue their drawing together stopped when they saw and smelled their favorite snack in front of them. Happily, they grabbed the snack that they knew were for them while giving me happy smiles and then without warning they all hugged me. Luckily, I had teleported my surprise drawing away a moment before I was tackled in hugs from my kids. Once the kids expressed their happiness to me with hugs, they sat down besides me and ate their favorite snack with bliss.

Well- Blueprint actually had to eat his snack which was a taco, in small tiny bites so that he wouldn't choke and PJ ate his Chocolate bar with no problem at all and Stain ate his favorite snack which was a cookie that contained negative energy, in a few bites. Once the kids finished eating their snack, they yawned and then lazily leaned against me until finally all three of them went to sleep.

Once I saw my three kids asleep, I wondered if I should go back and try to talk to the bad sanses who we're in my anti-void, only to shake that thought away when my kids unconsciously clinged to me. Humming slightly, I stare at the anti-void's ceiling for awhile until I hear voices nearby that are complaining about how they were bored and hungry.

Slightly frowning, I pull my kids closer protectively while my eye lights landed on the bad sanses who we're a good distance away. Once my eye lights landed on the error sans of their group though, the urge to flip the error sans off again came. Quietly, I wonder if I should flip the error sans off again only to quickly shake the thought away, after all what if my kids awoke and saw me flipping the error sans off? They would probably try to copy me and flip them off too! I don't want my kids to get in trouble for flipping someone off on accident because they thought it was a nice gesture or something!

Holding back the urge to flip the error sans off, I examine the bad sanses to notice some things. One, the error sans wasn't the same error sans that I knew of and two, it seemed this bad sanses group had accidentally fell into a portal that led them to fall into my anti-void on accident. Sighing, I go to get up only to stop when I hear yells of surprise from the bad sanses.

Turning my attention back to the bad sanses, I look to what they're staring at and freeze. It seemed that the star sanses from another multiverse also fell into my anti-void... Who keeps sending different sanses from another multiverse into my anti-void?

Staring at the star and bad sanses that were a good distance in front of me, I mentally shrug and hold my kids closer while deciding to not care if these bad and star sanses noticed me and the kids or not. Though, if they try to harm my kids then there will be hell to pay.

Quietly listening as those star and bad sanses talked to each other, I noted that this Ink sans was an idiot and kinda childish. The dream and blue sans though seemed to be the opposite of their friend and actually seemed to act mature though you could see some slight childness in both of them still. Meanwhile with the bad sanses, the error sans seemed to be mature but seemed to have more childishness than blue and dream. The murder trio seemed to be idiots but i could see that they knew to be serious when needed. And then there was the cross sans who seemed to be a good fighter, though those white and black clothes would probably attract cows and then the cows might mistaken the cross sans as their own... Anyways- last but not least there was the nightmare sans who seemed to be the leader of the bad sanses, the nightmare sans seemed to be more mature than the other sanses that they were with and seemed to be quite cautious about their surroundings.

As I was thinking about what I have observed from the star and bad sanses a good distance infront of me, I didn't notice my three kids stir awake from the noise that the bad and star sanses were causing nor did I notice that the bad and star sanses had stopped talking now and had spotted me and my kids.
________________________________________

Have a great day and night!

Info:

Stain likes his cookies to be covered in negative energy, and Stain isn't affected by the negative energy in any bad way. Whenever Stain eats his cookies in negative energy, it makes his cookies taste better and it helps him heal quickly.

These bad and star sanses are from a different multiverse.