The Twins Are Here!

(Goth POV)

I was currently staring at Mr.Hue in worry because he wasn't answering me when I called his name, he's crying ink, his eye lights are small white dots that keep vanishing and reappearing, and he keeps mumbling something I can't understand. Looking over at the three skeletons that were nearby but out of hearing distance, I ponder if I should call them over to help mr.hue before stopping myself when I feel two souls enter into the au and head our way.

Panicked, I frantically start shaking hue to snap him out of it only to freeze when two voices speak behind me. "He looks like Ink." A soft worried but clear voice said while a deeper and more calmer voice spoke back "You don't say?" Turning around, I feel my soul almost jump out of my body when I see and realize that the ones that spoke were mr.night and mr.dream. Both were looking at hue and then me, dream had a look of curiosity while nightmare had a look of intrigue.

"Um, hi?" I nervously say as I move closer to hue. "Hello goth, what brings you so far from home? You didn't run away did you?" Night asks while I flinch at the last sentence, I may not have ran away from home but that doesn't mean I wanna go back yet. "No, I was just adventuring with Mr.hue and we we're going to head back to Reapertale when he suddenly started doing...this." I explain while beckoning to hue who was still out of it.

"I see..." Night said while narrowing his eye sockets at hue who seemed to be shaking. "We can help your friend if you allow us?" Dream kindly asks while looking over at hue with concern, after all the skeleton looked like one of his close friends and he couldn't help but worry as to why the stranger gave off such strong negative emotions. "You'll help? Actually?" I ask, eye lights brightening. "Well we have no reason to reject helping your friend here. Isn't that right brother?" Dream says while smiling at night who grumbled a small complaint at being called brother in public before nodding his skull in confirmation.

"Thank you!" I thank both twins while feeling relief fill me, with both of their help hue will surely be better in no time! Approaching hue, both twins kneel down on opposite sides of hue while I stay a short distance away in case something went wrong. Touching hue on the shoulder, hue seems to freeze before his eye lights fully vanished and his negativity rises even more than before. Alarmed, dream starts sending soothing positive waves to the skeleton while nightmare absorbs and filters the negativity.

While both did their task, I felt more souls approaching our little spot and paled when I realize blue, the glitchy skeleton, and the baby bone were coming near. This was bad, If hue sees that glitchy skeleton he may freak out even more and that would be bad for all of us if he suddenly went feral especially with the state he is in now, he probably won't be able to tell enemy from ally!

I wanted to tell the twins but they were focused solely on helping mr.hue out of whatever he's stuck in and even if they did notice they probably won't care unless disturbed from their task. Not saying anything, I keep my mouth shut while looking from hue and the twins to the three skeletons who were approaching nearer to the spot we're located at.

I hope nothing bad happens...I just jinxed myself didn't I?
______________________________________________

Have a good day and night!

I hope you all like the chapter! I'll try making it longer next time.

Info:

Goth has met night once or twice before and has met dream a few times.

Hue is currently trying to get out of this state he's in but keeps failing.

Will hue snap out of the state he's in, in time or will he go feral? Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z-

The twins are concerned about hue's current state.

Night is curious as to what a multiverse traveler is doing here.