Nausea

(Stain POV)

"Blueprint! No!" I said as I pulled back blueprint from eating a flower. "I'm hungry!" Blueprint complained as he reached for the flower once more. "No, you can get sick!" I said as I dragged a complaining blueprint away from the flower and down a random direction.

Stain, he didn't know where he and blueprint were or where his mother and paperjam were. However, he felt a strong trail of magic in the forest they had ended up in and decided to follow it. On their way though, blueprint got distracted trying to eat a flower and had to stop him.

Staring at a teary eyed blueprint, I feel guilty about making him sad. But what else was I supposed to do? Let him eat a potentially poisonous flower? He could get sick or worse! Shaking whatever guilt I felt, I continue to lead blueprint with a determined look.

As we walk through the forest, I can feel that the magic trail was getting stronger until we finally made it to our destination. The one who had such a strong magic trail was what looked to be a skeleton like us. However they looked weird. Not physically weird but the clothes they wore stood out vastly from the forest we were surrounded by.

The skeleton was wearing brightly colored clothes. "They look like a rainbow puked on them." I remarked as blueprint let out a giggle from my words, nodding in agreement. "That's not a very radical thing to say little broski." A voice said. Looking up, alarm filled me as I pulled blueprint behind me. The colorful skeleton was now standing- almost hovering over us as he crouched down to our level.

Now that they were closer, I could see they had weird things on their face. They kinda looked similar to glasses yet not. Confused and wary, I take a step back with blueprint behind me. Glaring at the other skeleton with full hostility, the other just stares at us while tilting their skull slightly, a strange grin on their face. "Where's your parents little broskis? It's dangerous to roam alone without your parents." The other skeleton said as their glasses flashed with words saying 'Where?'.

Seeing the glasses change, blueprint's face lights up in curiosity at the change. Reaching out, blueprint tries to approach the colorful skeleton only to get pulled back by me. "Blueprint no. He's dangerous!" I exclaimed as I watched the other frown in displeasure. "Again, that's not a very radical thing to say little broski. And the name's fresh little dude." Fresh said to me and blueprint as he flashed finger guns our way with a grin back on his face.

"Don't care, bye." I said as I turned away with blueprint to get away from here only to stop when suddenly it happens. I feel both me and blueprint get picked up. Startled, I see that the one holding us is fresh. "Nope! You two aren't leaving my sight till we find your parents! It wasn't very rad of them to leave you by yourselves." Fresh said as he started to walk. "Mother/mama didn't leave us!" Both me and blueprint snapped out at the same time.

Surprised from the sudden outburst, fresh stops in his steps to look at us both. "What?" I questioned in annoyance when fresh continues to look between me and blueprint with his glasses reading 'wait..' "Little broskis?" Fresh asks as he still holds us both. "Is one of your parents inky brah?" Fresh questions as blueprint and my gaze light up in recognition. "PJ's dad is error. Mine's nightmare. And blueprint's dad is swap. We all have the same mother just different dads." I explained as fresh looks surprised from the info.

"Then who's your mother?" Fresh questioned as I hesitate before blueprint blurts it out. "Ink!" "Blueprint!" I snap out as I glared at him, causing him to let out a squeak and hide his face in fresh's chest. "What's wrong with saying inky brah's name?" Fresh questioned to me as I frowned. "Mother doesn't like being called that name. He said it brings up bad memories." I explained as fresh frowned, seemingly even more confused. "Oh..so ink- I mean your mother is- what's his name?" Fresh questioned as he swiftly avoided saying the forbidden name.

"Mother's name is Hue." I said as I glanced in blueprint's direction to see he had fallen asleep with his body slumped against fresh's chest. "Right, so Huey brah is yours, blueprint's, and that unknown PJ person's, mother?" Fresh asked as I nodded. "Hm..how about this? I'll take you to my rad broski epic." Fresh said and before I could reject, our changes suddenly changed and nausea took over as the sudden urge to puke overcame me.

"Woah! Wait little broski not on me!" Fresh exclaimed in alarm. However it was too late. Black puke staining his clothes, fresh let's out a cry of what seemed to be grief as he quickly took off the rainbow jacket he had on. "Pfft-" I started to laugh before the nausea feeling came back in full force. Puking out a black substance, I could feel my corrupted form start to revert to my passive form causing me to groan in irritation at the burning feeling in my throat as more puke came out.

"That's a concerning amount of puke broski!" Fresh exclaimed as he stared at me in alarm. Black traces of the puke dripping from my mouth, I glare at fresh with a 'oh really?' look as I rolled my eye lights at him before I felt the urge to puke again. Puking like no tomorrow, I can hear fresh let out a 'woah!"  in surprise as my form finally reverted to my passive form. "Ugh.." was all I could let out as I fell to the side, tired from all the puking. I could feel my throat burning, my soul beating fast, and my breathing unsteady as I lay there trying to gain my bearings.

"I want mother and father." I mumbled out as black spots filled my vision until finally my eyesockets closed shut.
______________________________________________

Have a good day and night!

(Yeah, it's been quite awhile since I updated this- hope you like the chapter!)

Info:

Introducing...Fresh!

Fresh feels devasted for his jacket.

Stain is tired.

Blueprint is still sleeping even after fresh placed him on a bush to check on stain.

Fresh is wondering how he'll clean this mess.

Epic senses fresh is near, he's finding him.

Hue suddenly falters for a moment as he senses something wrong before getting back in the fight with error as the other's gaster blaster grazes him.

Nightmare feels his soul tighten in worry as he senses something amiss.