Calming Insane Hue!

(Insane Hue POV)

I had teleported me and this pest to a different au so I could deal with them without my kids getting harmed but once I had teleported us, this idiot thought that it would be a smart idea to try and stab me in the face to try and blind me with the blade that he had in hand. Yeah, somehow this pest was able to snatch a blade from who knows where but I was quick enough to dodge and snap his arm.

Backing away slightly from this pest who was holding his arm in pain, I decide to put my paintbrushes away and instead chose to fight by hand. Still standing a distance away, I wait for this pest to stand up and stop whining over such a little wound. After waiting a few moments, I got impatient and decided to make the first attack.

Quickly teleporting in front of this pest, I punch him back and forth until finally I kick the pest which knocks them backwards and from attacking them it seemed to snap the pest back into reality and now instead of focusing on their merely broken arm and now broken ribs. The pest glared at me, and then finally attacked with a new sword in hand since I broke their last one.

Grinning, I wait until the pest is close enough and then ducked while grabbing the pest's non broken arm that had the sword and then flipped him over me onto the floor while their sword got swung away into a random direction. Once I had my opponent on the floor, I made a floating ball of red paint appear above my hand and once the red paint was hovering over my hand, I formed the red paint into a sword and got ready to stab this pest since the fight wasn't as fun as I thought it would be.

Though, right when I was going to stab this pest I heard a panicked yell and then Stain appeared in front of me. Frowning, I beckon for Stain to move away only for him to reject and shield the pest away from me. Eye sockets narrowing, my hand with the sword twitches slightly. Growling under my breath, I go to force myself past Stain only to be stopped once again but this time by the nightmare sans that is the father of Stain.

Not liking that my target was being protected, one of my eye lights stayed slitted while the other turned into a deep red colored target. Glaring at the nightmare sans in front of me, I go to attack only to stop when I remembered that I shouldn't attack one of my kid's father. Letting out a frustrated growl, I begrudgingly put my red paint sword away but not before glaring at the pest who seemed to get some sanity knocked into him from the beating I gave him.

After I made my red paint sword disperse back into paint, I turn my attention back to the pest and the other two. Noticing that they were helping the pest up, I quietly look away with a disapproving look not liking one bit that they were helping the enemy.

After I looked away I felt a tug on one of my extra arms and then someone saying "mama?". Confused, I look down to see little blueprint clinging onto one of my arms seemingly trying to climb into my extra arms. Slightly smiling at the sight of blueprint, I pick him up gently while holding him close with a quiet hum not noticing Stain's relieved look when he noticed that I was distracted and seemingly calming down.

Holding a happy blueprint close, I continue to hug him close until I felt another tug on my other arms. Taking my attention away from blueprint, I look down to be faced with a pouting PJ who seemed to be jealous of not getting any attention. Smiling a little more, I gently pick PJ up while hugging him close just like blueprint. For a few minutes I just held these two close until finally I felt another tug on my leg, though this tug felt more hesitant.

Looking down once more, I see that Stain was the one who tugged on my pant leg. Forgetting about how Stain protected the enemy awhile ago, I slowly sit criss cross apple sauce on the ground and then pulled Stain into the hug pile with a happy smile. Stain, who didn't expect to actually be easily forgiven, at first tensed up a little only to relax when he realized that he wasn't in trouble for defending his uncle Dream.

Happily, Stain hugged his momma with his siblings not noticing that blue was taking pictures and that the others were just staring in the background for a moment and then suddenly encouraging a nervous nightmare to go over and join the cuddle pile since Stain is nightmare's kid too.
________________________________________

Have a good day and night!

Info:

Hue is starting to calm down from the hugs he got.

In the next chapter, should we have nightmare go over and join the cuddle pile?

Insane Hue tends to let go of anything bad that his kids do since he has a soft spot for them.

Hue on the other hand is not as easily swayed by his kids and will scold them when needed.

You might be wondering how the kids and the others found where Insane Hue and the pest- I mean dream was. Nightmare detected them through the negative feelings that Insane Hue and Dream were giving off.

You also might be wondering where Dream's sword got swung to... Well least to say Ink threw up black ink before fainting from the sword that was nearly close to making a headshot to his skull.