Cuddle Pile

(Hue POV)

I was cuddling my kids when I heard someone approaching, looking up I notice that it's the nightmare sans aka Stain's Father. When nightmare saw that I noticed him he seemed to freeze and fidgeted slightly while having a hesitant look on his face. Confused, I go to ask nightmare why he looked nervous only to be interrupted by the murder trio pushing nightmare into the cuddle pile with me and the kids.

At first I was startled when nightmare got pushed into the cuddle pile but then relaxed when I saw that the kids didn't mind and were now hugging nightmare. Looking at nightmare, I notice that he seemed less nervous now and seemed to relax with the hugs. Humming slightly in thought, I wondered if I should join the cuddle pile only to have my choice made when blueprint said 'mama' while reaching out for me.

Eye lights softening, I immediately join the cuddle pile with my kids and nightmare but while I was cuddling my kids and nightmare, I didn't see nightmare's hesitant expression as he slowly wrapped his tendrils in a hug around me and the kids. When nightmare's tendrils wrapped around me and the kids, at first i was slightly surprised and turned to nightmare to see he had a unsure expression on like he didn't know if he should remove his tendrils or let them be to hug us all.

Smiling softly, I gave nightmare a hug to tell him it was fine which seemed to startle him at first but ended up helping him relax and once nightmare seemed to fully relax, the kids sat in both of our laps and cuddled us both. While me, the kids, and nightmare were happily in a cuddle pile, we didn't notice blue have Ink join him in taking pictures of us.

Well at least me and the kids didn't notice, nightmare on the other hand sensed the camera's facing them and immediately turned and glared at Blue and Ink who grinned with mischievous looks. Nightmare, at first continued to glare at Blue and Ink until he seemed to remember something and quickly turned to dust, horror, and killer who were watching him and gave them a nod while going back to cuddling the kids and hue.

Blue and Ink, who were confused about what that was supposed to do, continued to take pictures until a axe, knife, and a sharp bone attack zoomed past them. Turning to the one's who threw the weapons, blue and Ink sweat dropped when they saw a vengeful look on the murder trio's face.

"Uh- you guys aren't still mad about that one time are you? It was just a little prank me and blue did, no need for hostility right guys?" Ink nervously said while opening a inky portal to jump through with blue. "A little prank? You and blue put ranch into my ketchup bottle, you painted teletubbies on horror's axe, and then replaced killer's favorite knife with a stupid pink rubber toy knife." Dust said angrily as killer and horror behind him also looked ready to be the shiz out of Ink and Blue.

Quickly, Ink grabbed blue and dragged him into the inky portal he created and was gone. The murder trio, getting angered even more, started a hunt for blue and Ink not noticing that Hue had heard everything from the cuddle pile with his sharp hearing and was laughing while a confused nightmare wondered why Hue was laughing.

The kids on the other hand, were not feeling confused but instead felt happy that their mom was laughing and happily relaxed into the cuddles and fell asleep. While the kids fell asleep, nightmare and hue were watching over the kids with loving looks... You might be wondering were Dream is? Well error dragged dream to medictale to get his battered body healed.

________________________________________

Have a good day and night!

Info:

Hue may or may not go on a rampage in a future chapter because he couldn't find his kids.

Hue will stay in nightmare's multiverse for awhile with the kids.