Problems & Complicated Emotions

(Hue POV)

I was currently going through au's by using my ink portals...Why? Well because little goth here noticed he could touch me and clung onto me no matter how hard I tried to take him off, not just that but each time I told him I was taking him back to life like he wanted his eye lights showed hesitance, like he wanted to go back and at the same time not. When I asked I was surprised and felt bad for goth at the answer, apparently goth's parents- death and geno, got into a little argument and so he was sent to life's while they worked things out with each other.

Giving goth a look of understanding, I had decided to take goth with me to roam some au's to find out what kind of multiverse this was and which au's to avoid. Goth was delighted when he heard I would take him with me to roam au's but the next thing he said made me mad at goth's parents. Due to how goth has death touch and can't control it since he's still having a hard time doing so, goth wasn't allowed to leave the au and couldn't make any friends, the other gods avoided him and even palette who is his friend isn't able to see him much due to adventuring au's with his parents, couldn't be taught magic since no one was teaching him, couldn't get a lot of proper education, and etc.

Since palette was living his life, goth felt alone, I mean who wouldn't when other gods avoided him, his parents fighting at home, no one teaching him anything educational, no one teaching him magic, no one to talk with, no one to play with, no adventuring au's, I mean, who would wanna go back to that? Apparently meeting me was like a opportunity he couldn't miss, he wasn't going to miss a chance of having an adventure with his newfound friend aka me, why am I his new friend? I don't know, the kiddo just claimed me as his new friend, I don't mind though it's nice actually.

Anywho that all leads up to now, me and goth we're going through a Underswap au when we heard shouting coming from the forest. In curiosity, goth immediately ran in the direction the yelling was coming from while I followed behind. Coming to the scene I freeze at what I see, my little PJ was being held by this swap sans except that wasn't what I was focused on, no- my focus was on the one who just came through a white glitchy portal and was currently demanding questions on why he was holding PJ and how he got him. Making sure to hide mine and goth's presence, I sharpen my hearing and listen close to the conversation.

"I'm Telling The Truth Error, They Just Came To My Doorstep And Knocked On My Door! You Can Even Ask Them Yourself!" Swap says while holding PJ in front of them, PJ on the other hand was looking like a grumpy cat who wanted to be let go of. Looking at PJ, error waited for him to answer and sighed when PJ nodded while now smiling with a look of mischief instead of having a grumpy look. "Hi dad!" Pj greeted happily to error while grinning at swap's shocked face when he heard what was said. Meanwhile I was currently processing what PJ just said to this error, once I processed that I felt for any other parental bonds on PJ and realized the error in front of me was the other parent.

Wait- now that I think about it this error sans looks familiar...They can't be right? There's no way that's the same error who was with me in 'that' place right? The same error who used me as a dang yoyo but then got karma when my vials smacked him in the face? The same error who took my pink vial and broke it before I could take it? The same error who... suddenly disappeared and left me alone in that white hell with Fate?

Quietly staring at this error with mixed emotions, I don't notice goth giving me a look of concern when they notice tears going down my face, tears I didn't even realize was pouring down my face until now. Why am I crying? Why does my soul hurt so much? I hate this feeling, I want it to stop. Why won't it stop? Make it stop, please...I hate this feeling, I don't wanna feel it.
_________________________________________

Have a good day and night!

Sorry that it's short, I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Info:

Hue is feeling complicated.

Goth is concerned.

Goth doesn't wanna go home yet.

Goth loves aunt life's company but it gets tiring having to repeatedly go back home and then back to life's.

I wonder if someone will feel hue's negative emotions and head to him?