Gone

(Ink/Hue POV)

Wrong, that's what i felt when I started to wake up- something felt wrong. Quickly waking myself up from sleep, I get up and look around only to grow confused when I saw no error around. Frowning, I decided to call out to error only to receive no response, I looked above me but I didn't see him or his string hammock that he would usually use.

Growing a little worried, I kept looking around until finally a few hours later I just decided to sit down since I couldn't seem to find error anywhere. Sighing sadly, I move and look up at the white ceiling while wondering where error could've gone or at least I was wondering where he had gone to until my mind was suddenly filled with Fate's voice talking to me.

Fate: INK.

Mother?, is something the matter? You sound upset. :Ink

Fate: ...Ink, I want you to tell me the truth alright?

                                           Yes, Mother. :Ink

Fate: Tell me, was there another living being in here with you earlier? And remember to answer truthfully Ink.

I- yes mother there was another living being in here with me earlier, but their not here anymore so please don't be upset. :Ink

Fate: I see... wait- what do you mean their not here anymore?

I mean their not here anymore, I tried to find them but I couldn't, it's like they just disappeared into thin air! :Ink

Fate: is that so?... I'll be right back, okay Ink?

                                         Okay Mother :Ink

(Fate POV)

How strange, it seems Ink was telling the truth when he said that error had just disappeared into thin air. I can't detect or see any other life form in the Anti-void anymore besides Ink. Though I wonder how Error escaped my Anti-void, I didn't feel him leave at all and the only way he could've escaped is with outside help from other deity's- wait... of course, who else would want to help free an error sans other then Destiny and some of the lower ranked deity's?

Instead of feeling angry that Destiny and the others must've took that error sans, I instead felt delighted. Afterall, that error sans would've been trouble in my plan if they tried to bother or harm my child Ink. Smiling, I decide to see what Ink was doing right now in the anti-void only to frown at what I saw. Ink was sitting in the anti-void and it seems that he didn't take his vials by how his face looks emotionless.

Sighing, I decide to go back into Ink's mind now while deciding to ask him what was wrong.

Fate: Ink, I am back now.

        Oh.Well welcome back Mother. :Ink

Fate: Is something the matter Ink?

Nothing is the matter... though can I ask you a question Mother? :Ink

Fate: Of course you can ask me a question Ink.

                                            Was it you? :Ink

Fate: I'm sorry?, I'm afraid I don't follow what you're trying to ask me Ink.

...Were you the one who took my soul? Please tell me the truth Mother. :Ink

Fate: *sigh* I suppose it's only fair that I tell you the truth since you didn't lie to me when I asked you an important question... well my answer is yes Ink, I did indeed take your soul.

But why?, I didn't do anything wrong did I?, I was doing of what you asked of me so why did you take my soul? :Ink

Fate: It's for my future plan Ink, I'm sorry.