Cuddles

(Stain POV)

When me and the others were heading to my dad, we didn't notice the crazy skeleton with wings heading straight towards us with intent to kill until I decided to glance to the side to see how the fight was going only to see the crazy skeleton heading straight at us. Freezing up, I stand there like a deer in headlights and it seems my siblings had the same plan since they also didn't move when they noticed the crazy skeleton heading towards us.

And even though my thoughts were running wild and were screaming at me to run, I couldn't. My body was frozen in fear at the crazy skeleton that had the intent to kill me and the others. Suddenly, right when I thought that I was about to die someone moved in front of me and took the hit. Snapping out of my fear, I look to the one who got hit and I was immediately filled with immense panic and guilt when I saw that the one who got hit was his mom, Hue.

Right when Stain was going to try and help his mom, he stopped. Why? Because, the expression that mom had was way more terrifying than the crazy skeleton that was about to kill him and the others. Mom had a pure insane psycho look on his face and his eye lights were now red slits and he had the most scariest face I have ever seen on him. And then almost like it was nothing, mom took the sword that the crazy skeleton stabbed into him and broke it into pieces and then without warning, Mom suddenly teleported behind the scary skeleton and took him to who knows where with him.

Backing away from where mom and the crazy skeleton was before, I quickly grab BluePrint and PJ and run to my dad who noticed me and hugged me with happiness and worry while also curiously staring at my two brothers who were still standing behind me. Turning towards PJ and BluePrint, I grab both of them and pull them in front of me so they could be safe near my dad while also making sure to introduce them to dad since PJ and BluePrint we're still shaken up from what just happened a few moments ago.

Once I had introduced dad to my brothers, I noticed that he was healing rapidly and that it was most likely from the negative emotions everyone was giving off. Though, I feel like the one who's giving off the most negative energy is mom, who's with the crazy skeleton right now.

Wait a minute- where's Uncle Dream at? Uncle Blue and Uncle Ink are here so where is Uncle Dream at?... Now that I think about it, that crazy skeleton looks like Uncle Dream just crazy looking with wings and a sword. There's no way, right? That can't be Uncle Dream who just tried to kill me and the others... Right!? Uncle Dream would never do such a thing! He loves me and the others! And he really loves dad too since dad is his twin brother!

While Stain was having doubts about whether the crazy skeleton was actually his Uncle Dream, Nightmare was healing rapidly but was staring at Stain with concern since Stain was now giving off a huge wave of negativity while seeming to be thinking about something. While Nightmare was worrying over Stain, Blue just finished healing up all of the other bad sanses when his pant leg was suddenly tugged by someone.

(Blue POV)

I had just finished healing the others when I suddenly felt my pant leg get tugged on by someone. Confused, I look down and my eye lights immediately turned into hearts when I saw the cutest little baby bone I have ever seen (besides Stain of course). The one who tugged on my leg was a baby bone that seemed to be quite young which means it should stick with it's parent but it's parent didn't seem to be around, so like the magnificent sans I am, I picked up the little one and cuddled him into hugs while cooing at the cute laughs that the little one kept doing.

While Blue was cuddling the cute baby bone, Stain was currently panicking when he noticed that BluePrint wasn't by his side, well at least Stain was panicking until he heard Blue cooing at someone who he saw was BluePrint being cuddled by Blue.

(Stain POV)

When I snapped out of my inner turmoil I noticed that BluePrint wasn't with me and so I immediately panicked until I heard and saw that BluePrint was with Uncle Blue. Relaxing, I turn my attention away from BluePrint since I knew he was safe with Uncle Blue and then I instead turned my attention to PJ, who was currently glaring at Uncle Ink who was hiding behind Uncle Error. Smiling at PJ, I go over and pull him back to my side while heading back to dad who was checking on his gang.

Seeing as dad was busy, I change my route and instead take PJ with me to Uncle Blue who immediately noticed PJ and cuddled him into hugs with heart eye lights while cooing at PJ who tried to hide his face out of shyness. Smiling, I decide to join Uncle Blue in on teasing and hugging my siblings. Forgetting that my Mom aka Hue was currently fighting Uncle Dream.

________________________________________

Have a great day and night!

Info:

I decided we need some cuteness in this chapter so yeah. The fighting on Hue's side will be shown in the next chapter.

Now last but not least, I got fan arts from different people with my different stories and so I plan to make a book that contains all of your guy's fan art drawings! Though, before I do that, I really wanna show you guys one fan art drawing that I really liked and i want you guys to see it. It's a drawing of Hue and His Kids and the fan art drawing came from 00Skotadi00 .Also thank you everyone for your beautiful drawings, I love all of them!

Anyways- Enough of me talking, Here's the fan art drawing from 00Skotadi00!!!