The Cookies

(Hue POV)

I was dragging outer by his hood while heading back to where the kids and nightmare were, well at least I was heading back there until I heard a small portal noise above me. Looking up, all i see is a box falling down towards me. Immediately i let go of outer and catch the box that was falling down towards me, once i caught the box i carefully held it in front of me while curiously staring at it.

Observing the box, I notice that there's a sticky note attached to the top of the box. Taking the sticky note off, I read what it said out loud since I could feel outer curiously looking my way most likely wanting to know what the note said. "To hue: I hope you and your kids enjoy the cookies I have made, I know how hard parenting can be so I hope this helps even if by a little. From E." I read out loud before going silent and staring at the cookie box which was closed with a blue ribbon on it.

Staring at the cookie box and then the note, I smile before yelling "thank you!" to the sky even though I knew whoever it was that made the cookies probably didn't hear me. After I did that, I turned back to outer who was staring at me with a confused look, most likely wondering why I was yelling thank you to the sky before quickly grabbing his hood again and then continuing on my way to my kids and nightmare with a happy hum.

(15 minutes later-)

(Hue POV)

I was currently taking a picture. Of what? one might ask, well I was taking a picture of my kids and nightmare who had his tendrils wrapped around them while they slept. While I was taking pictures I had a magic handcuff on outer who was internally crying inside with regret for throwing blueprint. I also had duck tape on his mouth to keep him from making any noise, after all I didn't want outer to disrupt the wholesome moment.

Sadly the wholesome moment had to come to an end when nightmare and stain woke up from feeling Outer's regretful feelings. Glaring at outer for ruining the moment, I go to whack him on the skull when I was interrupted by Nightmare approaching me with Stain in his arms and with Blueprint and PJ in his tendrils. All of them were awake and were staring at outer with a look of pity- okay that was lie. Blueprint, Stain, and PJ were giggling while staring at outer who was staring at nightmare with a pleading look.

Seeing my kids were now awake, I instantly grab the cookie box that I had one of my arms hold and held it front of me. Spotting the cookie box, my kids immediately looked at it with a look of curiosity before staring at me with a look that said 'What's inside?'

Smiling at their curiosity, I open the box and least to say I was surprised by the aura the cookies were giving off. Half of the cookies gave off a positive aura while the other half of the cookies in the box gave off a negative aura. Looking up from the cookies, I notice that the kids were trying to squirm out of nightmare's tendrils seemingly intent on getting to the cookies that I held in my hands.

Placing the kids in front of me, nightmare watches with amusement as the kids instantly try climbing on my legs to get the cookies. Letting out a small yelp of surprise, I steady myself before holding out the cookie box to the kids to let them choose which they wanted. Instantly reaching inside the box, Stain grabbed two negativity cookies, Blueprint grabbed two positivity cookies, and PJ grabbed a positive and negative cookie.

Shoving one of the negativity cookies into their mouth, Stain sat down near my leg while his eyelights instantly turned into stars meanwhile with blueprint, he nommed on a piece of his cookie and instantly bolted up on his little legs while his eyelights turned into stars like stain. All the while blueprint started hopping excitedly in place, not minding that nightmare was now holding him back with a tendril from running all over the place.

Seeing his siblings reaction, PJ had a curious look on his face before staring down at his cookies. Suddenly without warning, PJ shrugged before shoving both his positive and negative cookie in his mouth. Instantly PJ's eyelights turned into stars just like his siblings.