A New Multiverse!

(Hue POV)

I awoke but not in nightmare's castle that I was staying in with my kids. No, I woke up in an unfamiliar place that I have no recollection of. What this place was, where I was, and where my kids were, I had no clue about. Taking a deep breath to calm myself down, I look around to notice that my surroundings was that of a garden. It was a beautiful garden filled with flowers, butterflies, and trees that gave shade to anyone who needed it.

Getting up from the soft green grass I was sitting on, I feel my bones pop as I move to stand up. Although a little bit unsteady on my feet, I soon gain my balance though I still felt a feeling of nauseousness stirring inside of me for some reason. Taking one step after another, the nauseousness that ailed me slowly started going away as I wandered about in this mysterious garden that piqued my interest.

Looking at the different flowers that I walked past, I noticed a beautiful galaxy looking flower that seemed to have little constellations surrounding it, the constellations blinking in and out of existence. Going closer to the flower, I go to touch it only to stop when a voice speaks near where I first woke up at in this unfamiliar place. "Miss life, I swear I just saw someone laying here just a few minutes ago! I swear!" A little voice most likely belonging to that of a child said while sounding like they were trying to convince some other party I couldn't yet hear. "Goth, are you sure you weren't seeing things? Perhaps your imagination was playing tricks on you?" A gentle soothing female voice asked while having a hint of doubt in their voice as they asked the child now known as goth what they saw.

"I'm not imagining things! Just you wait, I'm sure whoever it was that was here didn't go too far!" Goth said with a determined tone that had a hint of excitement for an adventure. After all, they get to adventure in the garden again while finding their supposed imaginary friend and will then get the chance to show life and prove that he was right and wasn't imagining things! Quickly bolting deeper into the endless looking garden, goth was now determined to find that mysterious skeleton he was sure he spotted earlier.

(Hue POV)

Watching as goth runs into the opposite direction of where I was and deeper into the garden, I look on as life sighs while shaking her head with a smile on her face as she watches goth disappear out of view. After watching where goth disappeared to, I quietly but quickly move in the opposite direction from life and goth and continue towards who knows where. While walking through the endless looking garden, I notice some statues. One of the statues were sculpted to look like a fox while others looked like other types of animals, oh and there was even some insects too! How beautiful.

While admiring the statues I froze as I notice another statue, this one was that of a human mother holding their child's hand as they smiled without a care in the world. Seeing the child statue, it reminded me of my children... Wait- 'MY CHILDREN. OH GOD, HOW COULD I JUST FORGET ABOUT THEM LIKE THAT?! THEY'RE PROBABLY SCARED OUT OF THEIR MIND AND ARE LOST RIGHT NOW! MY BABIES, I GOTTA FIND THEM QUICKLY BEFORE SOMETHING HAPPENS TO THEM!' I thought while summoning out one of my paint brushes. Quickly swiping my paint brush in the air, an inky portal opens up in front of me and then with no time to waste I start to enter through... Except I wasn't alone.

"Aha! I found you, I know I didn't imagine you!" Is all I heard before turning around, eye sockets widening as goth excitedly ran straight into me with no restraint, not noticing the portal behind me. Stumbling backwards from the unexpected impact and because the nauseousness kicked back in again causing my legs to feel imbalanced, I fall back into the portal with goth falling into it with me since he had tripped from me unexpectedly falling backwards.

Clinging onto me with a yelp, goth shuts his eye sockets shut while waiting for something scary to happen like he falls and then gets his bones broken into pieces from a high fall only... For none of that to happen. "Kid, just why did you have to go and do that?" I said while sighing at goth who still had his eye sockets closed, seemingly not noticing that we weren't endlessly falling into nothingness.

Watching as goth slowly opened his eye sockets, I watch as his reaction goes from confusion to curiosity from noticing his surroundings and then to excitement as he notices me. "Oh right! I finally caught you!" Goth exclaims with childlike happiness. "Caught me?" I ask with a bone brow raised in confusion but also amusement. "Yep! And now I'm going to take you to life and show her that I wasn't imagining things! Now c'mon, let's go!" Goth say's excitedly before coming to the realization that we weren't in life's garden anymore.

"Um... Mr. Tall guy? Do you know where we are?" Goth asks while turning to look at me. "You're going to be quite the handful aren't you?" I ask while deciding that I should probably help this little guy before finding my own kids. While I was thinking I was cut off by goth speaking "Hey! Mister are you even listening to what I just said?" Goth say's with a slight pout on his face. "I wasn't listening. Can you repeat what you just said?" I answer honestly before listening to what goth had to say.

"I said my name is goth! What's yours?" Goth say's while tilting his skull in curiosity at me. "My name is hue, it's nice to meet you goth." I say with a smile before checking if my soul was still linked with my kids and was relieved when I found that they were still there and we're in intact but of course who knows what could happen to my kids at any moment! But first... looking at goth who was happily chattering away, I wait for goth to finish speaking only to realize he was going to be rambling for quite a bit. 'Oh boy, what have I gotten myself into?' is what I thought before choosing to just wait for goth to stop rambling his mouth off.
________________________________________

Have a good day and night!

I updated, as promised :)

Info:

Hue's kids are okay... For now.

Goth is a curious kid.

Goth hasn't realized that he can touch hue without dusting him.

Goth loves an adventure!

Hue wants his kids hugs right now.

I wonder where and what hue's kids are doing right now?

Nightmare is gonna be a sad skeleton when he finds out hue and the kids are gone...