• A L L H A L L O W S E V E P A R T Y •

Another week passed and it was finally Friday. Halloween fell on a Tuesday in which we had an annual halloween feast which consisted of everything pumpkin and spooky. The Great Hall was adorned with many decorations including floating jack-o-lanterns and bats flying through the star-filled sky above.

We all decided to dress as our favourite characters which came from the muggle world. Pandora insisted she dress as Sandy from a new movie that had just been released called Grease, she insisted we sneak to a drive-through movie showing to see it which we agreed to. Lillian dressed as Dorothy from the film Wizard of Oz, but a sexier version.

I decided to dress as Catwoman from a comic book series some of the Gryffindor boys had smuggled in back in fifth year. I found some tapes from the sixties that were hidden in the archives of a woman named Julie who played her in a Batman series.

We traveled to the Muggle world after school on Thursday to put together our outfits which was pretty easy as almost ever shop had a plethora of costumes and props to add.

I pulled on my skin tight latex cat suit, adding a black cat eye mask with pointy ears which matched the material of the suit. I heard a round of whistles from behind me and turned around to both of my friends cat-calling me.

The door swung open and in walked a moody looking Ambrosia. She looked me up and down and scoffed, proceeding to walk towards her draws.

"If you're so unhappy by her presence then just put in a request to switch rooms" Lillian complained but had no response from Amber.

She pulled her draw out and grabbed a change of clothes and left the room abruptly. We all shot each other an amused look and burst into a fit of giggles. Pandora pulled on her full black outfit and added a red belt, puffing her natural blonde hair out and added a red lipstick.

Lillian changed into her very short blue checkered dress and some sparkly red heels over her frilly white socks and added a basket to her outfit with a little stuffed dog poking out of it. She had little blue bows on her pigtails and she looked into the mirror satisfied with herself.

I finished up my look with a dark red lipstick and pulled on some black latex heels.

"Merlin, Nad's, how are you planning to walk in them?" Pandora was shocked at the height of my shoes.

"Do you know who my sister is?" I laughed as I strutted effortlessly around the dorm.

The door swung open again and I groaned loudly. Amber must have forgotten something the dumb bimbo. I turned my head and my eyes met with Regulus, Evan and Xeno, all in costumes they swore they would never put on.

Xeno was dressed in muggle fashion from the fifties. He turned to show us the 't-birds' logo across the back of his leather jacket. Evan was dressed in a scarecrow outfit and Regulus was dressed in a very tights black outfit similar to mine, but a large blue logo across the chest. Dick Grayson AKA Nightwing.

I was internally screaming at the sight in front of me.

He bent his legs slightly and pulled the fabric from his crotch, clearly uncomfortable with wearing something so tight in which we all giggled at his gesture.

"Fucking hell, I'd wear this ball strangler everyday just to see you in that" His eyes looked me up slowly, taking in ever single detail of my body through the outfit.

"Close your mouth, you'll catch flies" I rolled my eyes as I walked towards him, placing my hand below his chin and manually shutting his agape mouth for him.

"The things I'm going to do with you tonight" He grabbed my waist, whispering into my ear from behind.

If a witch could melt I surely would be right now.