• B I R T H D A Y F A N T A S I E S •

Euphemia and Fleamont shortly joined us in the Three Broomsticks just as the alcohol started to take a heavy toll. In parental fashion they cut us off from anymore beverages, even having to cut Professor Slughorn off as he had taken it further than the rest of us. Mia ordered a round of tea for us to sober us up a little.

Regulus and I had surprisingly taken it slow and weren't all that drunk, which was vital for the next part of his present. We said our good-byes to the group of very drunk adult-teens after being squashed in the middle of an intoxicated group hug. For a second I thought we were going to die from asphyxiation.

We agreed to escort Slughorn back to the castle, taking an arm each over our shoulders we helped the man stumble towards the castle and to his own room. We opened the door and dropped him onto his bed and removed his shoes for him, pulling a blanket over him so he wouldn't catch a cold.

We sprinted back to my room and slammed the door behind us. Regulus pushed me up against the door and placed a very hungry kiss onto my lips but I pushed at his chest and guided him back onto the bed, making his sit.

"Wait here" I smirked.

I walked into the little bathroom that joined onto my room and started to rush to change into an outfit. Regulus had many conversations with Evan about how the Quidditch teams should have cheerleaders like in the muggle world, and that he would dream about seeing me in a uniform. So tonight I would grant his wish.

Thank god for Lillian's habit of gossip.

I pulled on the dark green high waisted skirt that barely covered my ass cheeks and underneath a laced pair of underwear I had custom made to read 'Regulus' above my backside in silver gems. I added a matching laced cropped corset and on top a deep green bralette that I had the Slytherin logo stitched onto. I paired it with some sheer stockings and connected them to a pair of black garters that read 'Black' in a similar fashion to the underwear on the back. I touched up my dark red lip and mascara lastly.

I walked out of the little quarter-bath and Regulus looked towards me with his eyes almost popping from their sockets. I snaked my hand up the doorframe and placed my other hand on my hip with a grin.

"For your birthday, I wondered, what could I get a boy who has everything" I teased as I started to walking slowly towards him.

He gulped loudly as he took in every detail of my body.

"And then I remembered a fantasy of yours that Lillian told me about" I smirked as he returned his eyes slowly back up to mine.

"For your birthday, Mr Black, I'm going to let you do absolutely anything to me" I grinned from ear to ear as I crouched down at his knees, pulling an array of restraints and toys from underneath the bed that I had hidden from him for the past few weeks.

"You don't understand how badly I wanna marry you and pump a million baby's into you right now" He blurted it as he stated from me to the large boy of objects next to me.

"Then do it" I smirked.

He placed his hands around my waist quickly, pulling me up from the ground with ease and thrown me back onto the bed. I lay there patiently as he started to mess around in the box. He pulled off his jumper, shirt and pants as quickly as he could, excited to get started.

"I've seen enough of those I wanna see what's under them" He lay a few objects next to me on the bed, straddling over my thighs he started to pull at the dark green top, flinging it to the other side of the room.

He followed shortly by removing the skirt, leaving me in just the black lace set and stockings. He went to tug at the underwear but I stopped him.

"You're gonna wanna keep those on me" I giggled, biting my lower lip between my teeth.