Chapter 2; Brought back.

Vote and Comment! Constructive criticism is appreciated!

________

Sasuke remembered this place quite well. 

He had woken up at the final valley. 

A wave of instant nostalgia hit him. His mind wandered back to the day when he tried to leave Konoha. The fighting, he remembered well.

Naruto went through hell and back to bring him to the village again. Even though Sasuke drove a Chidori into him, Naruto still didn't give up. 

Naruto understood Sasuke's twisted sense of life; he understood him.

Sasuke is grateful for that. He didn't know if he could ever admit it out loud, but he is indebted to Naruto, for whatever he has done for him. 

For not letting Sasuke get submerged in the dark side of the shinobi world. He was extremely thankful to Naruto, not that he'll ever admit it.

"Pretty, isn't it?" Sasuke turned his head to see Naruto in all his glory, battered torn clothes, tired eyes, and a kind and selfless smile. 

'That smile,' Sasuke thought, there it was, the smile that saved him, that eased his misery, made his life bearable. To be worth living for.

"Not destroyed, that is," Naruto chuckled. Sasuke let out a small smile of his own.

The villages were destroyed during the war and all of the greenery vanished due to the intense fighting the war brought.

"Let's make sure it always remains this way," Naruto said again. Sasuke couldn't help but nod.

Both of them had plans for how they were going to change the future for the better. They had to carry out their new duty without fail.

But, it wasn't long before exhaustion caught up to them driving them into the world of oblivion.

______________