Chapter 15; Da Savior.

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Also; for those who don't know, this is between the period of time after Shisui's death and before the Uchiha massacre.
________

Shisui could only hear two sounds, the sound of the heart rate monitor, and that of talking.

There were two voices from what he could make out. One was of an elderly female, and the second of a child, probably 7. There was another person in the room who had not spoken yet.

"He should be awake in five minutes or so," the elder one said.

It hadn't been a minute before a sudden voice sounded in the room.

"Who are you?" Shisui croaked out.

"Your savior," the child, which he could assume by the tone of his voice, said dramatically.

"What?" He had no think.

"I saved you. You were out there dying like a dying fish and I was your knight in shining armor," the child sighed dramatically.

Shisui's mind was trying to process the weird moment. He tried opening his eyes to see the strangers more properly when he stopped dead in his tracks, "Wait, Eyes?!"

"Yes, eyes."

In some dark corner of the room, another Uchiha responded.

"What is happening, what happened to my clan?"

Tsunade sighed, "Danzo was planning to eradicate the Uchiha clan because they were too powerful and the tension between the clan members and the village was rising."

"How do you know this?" Shisui asked.

"The decision to kill Danzo was taken by the previous Hokage on account of his past and future crimes," she responded.

"But, the Uchihas were planning to seize the power from the Hokage, right?" Shisui asked.

"The Uchihas originally had no spite towards the village. It was Danzo who orchestrated the scenario in such a way that the Uchihas felt shunned and insulted. Then all it took was the meeting of the clan head with Danzo. With all the vital information available, they planned this coup," she said.

"The Uchihas were getting powerful, too powerful to control," she said.

Shisui gritted his teeth. That bastard. 

"But what about my eyesight, how is it restored?"

"Danzo again. He had stored Sharingan with him so he could have the power of Izanagi. Two of the many eyes that were found on his bandaged arm are yours right now."

"Someone from the high-ranking officers leaked some S-class information. During the Kyuubi attack, the nine-tailed fox was controlled by a Uchiha. This was most definitely Danzo's doing. What he didn't tell the people was that no Uchiha from the clan did; this was kept from them intentionally to increase hostility," Tsunade took a deep breath.

Of course, it all fell into place now. The sudden spite of the village against the Uchihas, the Uchihas getting angry at the village, everything.

"How do you know all this? And why are you telling me?"

"A Hokage gotta know what a Hokage gotta know, right?" she asked, her eyes tilting in an amused way.

"Wait, Hokage? Are you the fifth Hokage? Did the third Hokage die or something?" He asked, panicked.

"Oh no, jiji was just too old to hold his hat anymore," the blonde kid said.

"Wow, Hokage-sama did choose a worthy successor. The terror of your punches is known through all of the elemental nations," Shisui was fanboying.

______

Don't forget to vote and comment!

This chapter was written in a hurry; sorry. I will try to update as soon as possible.